Cheesy chicken and broccoli pasta. Flip chicken, then add onions and garlic as the second side browns. Once the chicken has browned on both sides, add chicken broth, water, and pasta to Stir continually as the broccoli steams until the rest of the liquid evaporates. Add milk and cheddar cheese and stir until the cheese melts and you.
Add the pasta, chicken and broccoli to the sauce. Use pasta water to adjust the consistency of the sauce if needed. Distribute the pasta into bowls and top with the bacon and chives. You can have Cheesy chicken and broccoli pasta using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheesy chicken and broccoli pasta
- Prepare of Frozen broccoli.
- You need of Frozen chicken already cooked.
- You need of Ragu cheese sauce.
- Prepare of Pasta.
Cheesy Chicken and Broccoli Whole Wheat Pasta. In this chicken and broccoli pasta, a hint of stone ground mustard gives a bit of tang to creamy melted cheese mixed into whole wheat pasta, broccoli florets, and shredded chicken. For this easy mac and cheese recipe, you'll need How to Make Chicken and Broccoli Pasta. Boil pasta according to the package instructions.
Cheesy chicken and broccoli pasta instructions
- These are your ingredients. You can swap out the noodles for rice. No set amount just add 1 cup each for like 1-2 servings and go from there. Dont like so much broccoli add more chicken. There was not any measurements listed. This would be a recipe for me and my daughter. I'd probably make 2 cups cooked pasta, 1 cup broccoli, 2 cups chicken and 1 cup sauce and see how it turns out..
- First cook the noodles or rice as directed on the box..
- Then add your warmed already cooked chicken to the pot..
- Then add the broccoli if you dont like broccoli omit it then.
- Last add your liquid cheese sauce. Stir and warm the mixture on medium heat till it is warmed through and you are ready to serve. On snapchat the girl just loaded the pictures. I forget her name but just know this is NOT my recipe. I am just sharing with you..
Creamy cheesy shells are swirled with broccoli and hearty bites of chicken for a dish that's sure to satisfy! This baked cheesy chicken and broccoli pasta recipe is another easy dinner dish my family absolutely loves. In fact, my kids actually cheer when I tell them we're having this for dinner. While I would appreciate this enthusiasm on the nights I make something that's a little more work than this but. These are like the chicken and broccoli version of good ole' Rissoles!