Dill Pickle Pasta Salad. So many pasta salads taste too mayonnaise-y to me but the addition of the red wine vinegar gives this some tang. Dill pickle pasta salad is one of our absolute favorites!! Easy to make, full of delicious crunchy pickle flavor and the perfect potluck dish!!
It's the right dish to bring to any brunch, cookout, or get together. This creamy Dill Pickle-Pasta Salad recipe has the tangy crunch of pickles and the flavor of buttery cheese that is sure to impress any guest. Calling all dill pickle lovers, this salad recipe is for you! You can cook Dill Pickle Pasta Salad using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Dill Pickle Pasta Salad
- Prepare 1/2 box of your favorite pasta (I used rotelle today).
- Prepare 1/3 cup of mayo.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cheddar, cubed.
- It’s 3 tbs of sour cream.
- You need 1 cup of dill pickle juice (divided).
- It’s 3-4 tbs of dill pickle, diced.
- Prepare 2 tbs of red onion, diced.
- It’s 2 tsp of fresh dill, chopped.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of cayenne.
- Prepare to taste of Salt & Pepper.
- You need of Optional: 1 egg, hard boiled.
- It’s of Optional: sliced black olives.
This creamy Dill Pickle Pasta Salad is THE BEST and has the tangy flavour of crunchy pickles, fresh Something not so common happened after I made this Dill Pickle Pasta Salad for the first time – my oldest made it herself the next day and then. Top dill-pickle-pasta-salad recipes just for you. I find that I crave this tasty pasta salad and always Also, one tip about making this dill pickle pasta salad is that the dressing will firm up a bit after chilling in the refrigerator. This salad is incredibly easy to make and I tried to lighten things up by using plain, Greek yogurt in the dressing.
Dill Pickle Pasta Salad instructions
- Boil pasta as directed on box..
- While the pasta is cooking, dice other ingredients..
- When pasta is done, drain and cool with cold water. Place the pasta in a bowl and add 3/4 cup of the dill pickle juice and toss. Let sit for 5-10 minutes so that the juice can penetrate the pasta. Then drain the juice..
- Add mayo and sour cream and the remainder of the dill pickle juice (you can reduce the amount of juice to your liking). Add all other ingredients except the cheddarand toss. Refrigerate for about 30-45 mins..
- When ready to eat, add the cheddar and toss and serve. (The cheddar will become softer the longer it sits in the salad so only add as much as you plan to eat and store the remainder without the cheese and add later.) ENJOY!.
You use more or less mayo or yogurt depending on your preference, but keep in mind that the yogurt also has a fair amount of "tang". I used Gluten-Free pasta This Dill Pickle Pasta is perfect for a summertime picnic, barbecue, or potluck with family and friends! Your summer cookout will never be the same after you make this pasta that packs a dill pickle punch and comes together in three simple steps. This Dill Pickle Pasta Salad is a classic cold pasta salad with a tangy twist. Quick and easy to make, this tangy pasta And peeps, this Dill Pickle Pasta Salad recipe is not only super tasty, it is suuuuuper easy to make.