Quick and Easy Broccoli 🥦 Pasta. Pasta and Broccoli Tips for Success. A few quick tips for making this perfect every time. Don't overcook the pasta, there is nothing worse than mushy This recipe quickly became a favourite, and I will definitely be using again!
Cook according to packet instructions and drain. Make broccoli the star of the show with this creamy vegetarian pasta. This recipe is a doddle to prepare and will get you on your way to five a day. You can cook Quick and Easy Broccoli 🥦 Pasta using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Quick and Easy Broccoli 🥦 Pasta
- Prepare 1 box (16 ounce) of pasta, any shape you like.
- You need 2 tablespoons of margarine.
- You need 1 of onion, sliced.
- You need 1 bag of frozen broccoli (12 ounce).
- You need 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of crushed red pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1/2 cup of olive oil.
Drain the pasta, add to the pan with the broccoli and stir to combine. Creamy Broccoli Pasta is a pantry friendly recipe featuring a non-dairy cream sauce tossed with pasta and tender broccoli for a quick and easy vegan main dish. Pasta con broccoli (pasta with broccoli) is such an easy pasta dish that is so hearty and comforting. It's like mac and cheese, where you just can't stop eating it.
Quick and Easy Broccoli 🥦 Pasta instructions
- Heat margarine in a pan, then add onion, frozen broccoli and garlic, sauté for several minutes…….
- Now add black pepper, crushed red pepper and Italian seasoning, sauté for about 10 minutes on very low heat………
- Meanwhile boil pasta until al dente, drain and add cooked pasta to broccoli mixture, mix all well…..
- Now add the olive oil, mix all well and heat up for another 10 minutes on very low heat, stirring occasionally………
- Top each serving with Parmesan cheese and enjoy 😉!.
The broccoli is twice cooked, once in the pot, then sauteed in garlic and olive oil to make a creamy sauce that sticks to the pasta real well. A quick and easy penne pasta salad with broccoli, red bell pepper and marinated artichoke hearts. A colorful pasta salad combines tri-color pasta in your favorite shape, asparagus, broccoli, black olives, and artichoke hearts in a creamy ranch-style dressing with lots of Parmesan cheese. Place the broccoli, pasta, water, yogurt, olive oil, garlic, salt, pepper, red pepper flakes, if using, and water in a large pot or straight-sided skillet and stir to combine. Bring to a boil over high heat.