Chicken BKT Pasta. I've had to get a bit more creative in the BLT? You may assume I love these, as they have bacon. You can use any type of noodle to make this pasta.
Best recipes for chicken and pasta. See dozens of ways to combine these two dinner winners. This pasta dish has all the flavors of Buffalo chicken wings, and you don't have to get your fingers full of. You can have Chicken BKT Pasta using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken BKT Pasta
- It’s 2.5 cups of dried pasta (I used shells, but wish I had penne to use.
- You need 1 of large chicken breast, diced.
- You need 6-8 of sliced bacon, diced.
- Prepare 1 jar of or can of tomato sauce.
- It’s 2 cups of fresh kale, chopped.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper,.
- You need 1 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1.5 tsp of basil.
- It’s 2 of pinches, dried chili flakes.
- It’s 1 tsp of dried thyme.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of half and half cream.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 3/4 cup of parm cheese (the kind you have to shred yourself if you).
Reviews for: Photos of BLT Pasta Salad. Add bacon, chicken, mayonnaise and juice to pasta in bowl. Add just enough water to cover. All the flavors of your favorite BLT sandwich, from smoky bacon to fresh tomatoes, come together in this quick and easy one-pot pasta.
Chicken BKT Pasta instructions
- Season died chicken with salt, pepper and chili flakes.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta in large pot until cooked el dente. Drain and set aside.
- In the same pot (because I love one pot meals) add your diced bacon and brown. Once the bacon is cooked, remove the bacon and set aside..
- Add the chicken to the pot and cook in the bacon fat (drain some of theres too much fat) and cook chicken until brown and cooked through. Remove chicken and set aside..
- In the same pot, add your tomato sauce and add the remaining seasonings and garlic. (Careful with he salt because theres salt in the bacon and the parm cheese that you're adding later).
- Add your kale to the sauce and let everything bubble and cook together about 8 min. Then add your cream and milk. Stir together.
- Add your chicken and 1/2 your bacon back to the pot, then add your parm cheese. Stir.
- Add your cooked pasta back to the pot and stir to combine everything..
- Plate and garnish with extra pieces of the bacon and add more shredded cheese if you want… DELISH, ENJOY!!!.
When another summer tomato sandwich just won't do, try this BLT pasta instead. An easy pasta salad that makes a tasty addition to any lunchbox. If you're used to making pasta salads with vinaigrette dressing, this one will come together slightly differently. Lightened up BLT Pasta Salad that's perfect to take as a dish to pass at a BBQ or potluck! I mean, how could it not be amazing, right?