Quick Baked Pasta 🍝. Baked pasta is the ultimate comfort food, a warm and filling dish we never get tired of. In this roundup, we share some of our go-to recipes, including A quick take on spinach and ricotta cannelloni, this baked pasta is fast because there's nothing to stuff. The filling is simply tossed with cooked rigatoni.
Who wouldn't want to dig into a bubbling casserole filled with tender pasta, rich sauce, melty and. Comfort food doesn't get much better than hearty, cheesy pasta bakes. These recipes are always a big hit at the dinner table. You can cook Quick Baked Pasta 🍝 using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Quick Baked Pasta 🍝
- It’s 1 box (16 ounce) of pasta (any shape).
- It’s of Salt for boiling water.
- Prepare of Olive oil cooking spray.
- It’s 1 jar (24 ounce) of pasta sauce (your favorite!).
- It’s 1 jar (16 ounce) of chunky salsa.
- It’s 1 can (10.5 ounce) of condensed cream of mushroom soup.
- You need of Sprinkle Black Pepper.
- Prepare of Sprinkle garlic powder.
- You need 1 package (8 ounce) of shredded mozzarella cheese.
These hearty baked pasta recipes are the perfect crowd-pleasing meal. Make a melty pasta bake to enjoy right away, or stock up the freezer with Recipe: Meatball Pasta Bake. Orange juice and fennel give this quick supper bright, fresh flavor. Chop fennel as you would an onion, or omit it, if desired.
Quick Baked Pasta 🍝 instructions
- Boil your pasta until slightly undercooked…….
- Drain pasta and pour into a baking pan that has been sprayed with olive oil cooking spray……
- Add to cooked pasta your favorite pasta sauce, chunky salsa, cream of mushroom soup, black pepper and garlic powder, mix all well…….
- Place your shredded mozzarella cheese all over your pasta…….
- Cover and cook at 350 degrees for 45 minutes……
- Uncover after 45 minutes and cook until mozzarella cheese is slightly browned on top, about 5-10 minutes more…….
- Serve and enjoy 😉!.
Warm up a chilly evening with this hearty bake of ground beef and ziti pasta in a tasty tomato cream sauce flavored with brown gravy, half-and-half, dried spices and two kinds of cheese. Quick and easy to prepare, inexpensive party dish. This French-style creamy chicken pasta bake is a perfect side to a Sunday roast. It'll have your taste buds feeling ooh-la-la in no time! View top rated Quick pasta bakes recipes with ratings and reviews.