Tomato 🍅 Soup Pasta. Enjoy this family-favourite tomato soup with carrots, celery and pasta for a lighter supper. It's great for a packed lunch too – simply pour into a flask. A quick and easy tomato soup recipe.
You wouldn't think that three ingredients — butter, onion, and tomato — can come together to make such Out comes the onion and the sauce is ready to be spooned over pasta. We use the same three ingredients in this tomato soup. I followed the recipe from there adding the tomatoes and pasta. You can cook Tomato 🍅 Soup Pasta using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tomato 🍅 Soup Pasta
- It’s 1 can of condensed tomato soup.
- You need 1 of soup can heavy cream.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of ricotta cheese.
- You need of Sprinkle Black Pepper.
- Prepare of Sprinkle Adobo.
- It’s 1 box of pasta (16 ounce), any shape you like.
- Prepare of Salt for boiling water.
It turned out great and the mushrooms really made up for my less than perfect tomatoes. Angel Hair Pasta with Quick Cherry Tomato Sauce. I thought the Catholic Fri night dinner was grilled cheese and tomato soup! I sure had my share of those, and actually still love it.
Tomato 🍅 Soup Pasta instructions
- Heat over low heat in a saucepan: tomato soup, heavy cream,ricotta cheese, black pepper and adobo…….
- Boil pasta until al dente…..Drain…..Make sure to salt your water !!.
- Add tomato soup mixture to cooked pasta……Stir well !!!!!.
- Serve and enjoy 😉! You can eat this with toasted whole wheat bread or some nice Italian bread on the side !!! 😋 If you let it sit for about 5 minutes or so it’ll get more thicker……🙂.
Canned tomatoes—not the seasonally sensitive fresh ones—provide the flavor here, so you can whip up this heartwarming soup any time of ye. Tomato Soup with Chickpeas and Pasta. Italian tomato pasta soup is filled with hearty ground beef, sausage, mushrooms and escarole. It's the perfect bowl of comfort for the colder months ahead. It's crazy to me how within the span of days we can go from needing the air conditioning on at night to being tempted to turn the heat on in New York.