Pesto Pasta with Grilled Chicken and Broccoli. Creamy chicken and broccoli pasta with the addition of pesto takes this humble dish to a whole new level. This super quick Creamy Pesto Pasta with Chicken and Broccoli combines the vibrant flavors of basil pesto with tangy cream cheese to make a deliciously Finally, add the cooked and drained pasta and broccoli to the skillet and stir until it is all coated in the creamy pesto sauce. This creamy pasta combines the fresh bite of broccoli with grilled chicken in a creamy almond milk and pesto sauce, and is equally good served hot or chilled.
While pasta cooks, heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Place the pasta and broccoli back into the large pot. Add the chicken mixture, pesto and parmesan cheese. You can have Pesto Pasta with Grilled Chicken and Broccoli using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pesto Pasta with Grilled Chicken and Broccoli
- You need 2 of boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 16 oz of farfalle (bowtie) pasta.
- It’s 1 cup of basil pesto.
- It’s 1 cup of cherry tomatoes halves.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of fresh basil chopped.
- Prepare of Parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of steamed broccoli, chipped.
Delicious pesto pasta added with chicken and broccoli is just perfect! Panini Recipes Pesto Recipes Broccoli Chicken Recipes Poultry Main Dish. Find a variety of grilled chicken recipes at WomansDay.com. You will love our pesto pasta with grilled chicken recipes.
Pesto Pasta with Grilled Chicken and Broccoli step by step
- Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper. Grill the chicken until completely cooked. Transfer chicken to a cutting board and slice into strips..
- Boil the pasta until al dente according to the package instructions. Rinse and drain pasta and set aside. (I usually pour a little milk over the drained pasta to prevent the pasta from sticking together).
- Steam chopped broccoli and add it to the chicken and pesto mix.
- Using a large bowl, mix together the pesto, pasta and chicken. Stir until well combined and place in the refrigerator until chilled..
- Stir in the cherry tomatoes and fresh basil immediately before serving. Finish with freshly grated Parmesan cheese..
We may earn commission on some of the items you choose to buy. Pesto is easy to make from scratch with just a handful of ingredients. Its fresh flavor is the highlight of this super-fast pasta dish, packed with cherry tomatoes and chicken. Macaroni & Cheese Casserole with Broccoli and CauliflowerStouffer's. This practically one pan prep Parmesan Pesto Chicken recipe makes the ideal dinner for those busy nights or anytime you want hassle free yummylicious eats!