Crawfish Monica / or easy crawfish pasta. cook pasta according the the directions on the package. Drain, then rinse under cool water and drain again thoroughly. Add the half-and half and creole seasoning.
Think eating hot, creamy, crawfish pasta in the sun is insane? Well, call us crazy, because in New Orleans, we live for the stuff under any condition. Unlike Crawfish Etoufee, this rich creamy dish is so simple, with only a handful of ingredients, yet very flavorful. You can cook Crawfish Monica / or easy crawfish pasta using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crawfish Monica / or easy crawfish pasta
- You need 2 lbs of crawfish tails leave fat on if in frozen pack.
- You need of Angel hair pasta cooked I did 2 12oz packs.
- It’s 1 quart of heavy whipping cream.
- You need 2 tbs of flour if you want little thick.
- Prepare 2 tbs of creole season.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tbs of minced garlic.
- It’s 5 of tomatoes diced.
- Prepare 1 tbs of parsley flakes (optional).
- It’s 1 1/2 of onion chopped.
- It’s of Butter a good bit.
Some recipes get too complicated and the original Crawfish Monica Cook pasta in salt water according to the directions on the package. Drain, then rinse under cool water to stop the cooking. Spicy crawfish in a rich and creamy butter and cream sauce, doused generously with Cajun seasoning, and tossed with This is my copycat recipe for Crawfish Monica, a spicy, rich and creamy crawfish and pasta dish, extremely popular and once found only at a booth at. Return to the pot and toss with the olive oil and reserved cooking liquid.
Crawfish Monica / or easy crawfish pasta step by step
- Put about at least 5 tbs butter or I just put enough to sauté my onions down till tender.
- Once onions cooked a little add tomatoes an garlic you can peel your tomatoes if u like that I did not. Cook for at least ten minutes !.
- Add your crawfish an let cook for another 10 to 15 mins.
- Once cook add your heavy whipping cream stir in good I use a whole quart an add your seasons an let come to a hard boil once then put on a simmer if add flour or starch or not cook to your likening for about 15 to 20 mins, I added flour I like my kinda thick.
- Then it should be done I served mine on angel hair pasta !! Like we say down in Louisiana oui cest bon (that’s good).
Jazz Fest Crawfish, or Crawfish Monica Copycat. We promised a follow-up post to our Connecticut Crawfish Boil, one that describes what we did with that Great recipe for Crawfish Monica / or easy crawfish pasta. It's crawfish pasta dish with tomatoe garlic flavor quick an easy Cajun dish I cooked. Crawfish Burrito Casserole by The Cajun Ninja. How to make new orleans style homemade crawfish pasta.