Tuna Pasta Dill Salad. All Reviews for Tuna Pasta Salad with Dill. I think this is closer to traditional tuna pasta salad. I would add sweet relish instead of pickle juice,this adds flavor and some texture.
Tuna Dill Pasta Salad This creamy Tuna Dill Pasta Salad is tangy, crunchy, and yummy! Perfect for a healthy lunch, light dinner or snack to store in the. This flavorful pasta salad features white tuna, chopped red onion, red bell pepper, garlic, and sliced grape tomatoes. You can have Tuna Pasta Dill Salad using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tuna Pasta Dill Salad
- Prepare 1-16 ounce of box pasta (any shape you like).
- You need 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 cup of plain yogurt.
- Prepare 5 teaspoons of dried dill weed.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of milk.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 2-5 ounce of can tuna fish in water (drain water).
The fresh dill and lemon juice add a bit of brightness to the creamy dressing, making this pasta salad perfect for an everyday lunch, or as a side dish at your next cookout. Although there is a lot of dill in this recipe, it's what gives it such a unique taste. Definitely let this sit for awhile before eating cause it gets better the longer it sits. This healthy tuna pasta salad recipe is tasty, filling, and great for a light summer meal.
Tuna Pasta Dill Salad step by step
- Cook pasta to desired doneness, drain and rinse with cold water……
- Combine in a bowl : mayonnaise, yogurt, dill weed, milk, black pepper and tuna fish, mix well……
- Mix pasta with mayonnaise mixture until pasta is completely coated……
- Chill for several hours, serve and enjoy 😉!.
It's a fabulous make-ahead pasta salad that's perfect I'm really pleased with how this tuna pasta salad turned out. In my opinion, it's a perfectly balanced meal. It has carbs from the pasta, protein from the tuna, and. This creamy Tuna Pasta Salad Recipe is tangy, crunchy, oniony and delightful! Perfect for a healthy lunch, light dinner or snack to store in the fridge.