Tuna and Fire Roasted Tomato Pasta. It turned ou to be a really easy, tasty midweek meal with plenty of leftovers for lunch the next few days. I used fire roasted crushed tomatoes, cilantro instead of. Today I will be making tuna pasta and roasted tomato sauce.
Flake the tuna into the sauce and heat through. Drain the pasta, return to the pan and stir in the sauce and basil leaves if. Linguine pasta and sauteed shrimp are bathed in a basil-flavored fire roasted tomato sauce and sprinkled with feta cheese. You can cook Tuna and Fire Roasted Tomato Pasta using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tuna and Fire Roasted Tomato Pasta
- It’s 1-16 ounce of box Bow Tie Pasta.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 2 tablespoons of parsley flakes.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Adobo.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of olive oil.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of crushed red pepper.
- You need 1-14.5 ounce of can fire roasted diced tomatoes.
- You need 1-5 ounce of can tuna fish in water (drained).
- Prepare 4 cloves of minced garlic.
- It’s of Parmesan cheese for the topping.
Place tomatoes, cut-side up, on tray. This recipe for tuna and tomato pasta is a perfect last minute meal. It's easy and quick and uses pantry items. The sauce is made with canned tuna fish, tomatoes I usually use fresh tomatoes for this pasta dish, but you can also use a cannned diced tomatoes instead if you don't have fresh ones.
Tuna and Fire Roasted Tomato Pasta step by step
- In a large pot boil pasta until al dente….Add salt to boiling water…..
- Drain pasta and place back into pot……
- Add to pasta : Black Pepper, parsley flakes, Adobo, olive oil, crushed red pepper, fire roasted diced tomatoes, can of tuna and minced garlic, heat on low heat until all ingredients cover all of the pasta……
- Remove from heat, serve and enjoy 😉! You can also add some Parmesan cheese on top !.
Tuna Tomato Pasta is one of our favorite recipes to eat, period. Everything about it sounded iffy to her, but with a luscious homemade marinara, the proper Italian olive oil packed tuna, and plenty of capers. Add the tomatoes and season with salt and pepper. Add the diced tomatoes, stir gently, and add the olives, tuna, pepper, oregano, capers, sugar, and salt. If you like a more liquid sauce, add some of the drained tomato juice.