Vodka (or not) Pasta Sauce – oil free & VEGAN. In this day and age, we all want great food, but we don't always want to go through the cooking and clean up. This method for cooking pasta alla vodka. What's cool about vodka sauce isn't who came up with it, but rather how delicious it is.
Easy Vodka Sauce Pasta is a perfect dinner idea, whether it's Sunday dinner, holiday celebration, Valentine's Day dinner, or just a dinner for two. This amazing creamy vodka pasta dish will make you feel like you are in pasta heaven! And as a bonus won't have to travel to Italy to enjoy a really good. You can have Vodka (or not) Pasta Sauce – oil free & VEGAN using 21 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vodka (or not) Pasta Sauce – oil free & VEGAN
- You need 7 c of activated cashews.
- You need 1 tbsp of dried thyme.
- You need 1 tbsp of Himalayan salt.
- You need 7 handful of =?g fresh basil leaves.
- It’s of In this new version of cookpad, I cannot save a recipe and.
- You need of change / adjust amounts later when remaking recipe – ANNOYING!!.
- You need of So, I have to post it a bit unfinished and not perfect :(.
- You need 7 c of peeled and already slow cooked tomatoes.
- Prepare of Multiple dashes of pepper.
- It’s of Possibly.
- You need of Depending on water content of slow cooked tomatoes.
- You need of After blending you might have to add some c of hot water / broth.
- Prepare of To achieve a smooth, but not overly thick sauce consistency.
- It’s of Optional.
- Prepare 1-2 of Shot(s) of plain vodka.
- Prepare of Pasta.
- Prepare 2 kg of Penne (ca. 100g / person).
- It’s of Decoration / Topping.
- It’s of Vegan parmigiana (my recipe).
- Prepare Dash of multicolored ground pepper.
- You need of Thin strips of fresh basil.
To use: open jar, heat thoroughly either in microwave or in a saucepan on the stove. One of the best homemade pasta sauces ever, hands down. Who knew a little onion, tomato paste, and cream could create such big flavor in so little time? Top with remaining cheese, dividing evenly.
Vodka (or not) Pasta Sauce – oil free & VEGAN step by step
- With all of the above on hand and ready to go, this should be fast to put together.
- Place pasta into slightly salted, boiling water until 'al dente' texture (check package or fresh pasta only a few minutes).
- Add first 5 ingredients to blender (due to large amount please for 2-3 turns) until silky smooth.
- Each time pour blended sauce into larger pot than pasta is cooking in until all in.
- Now add your shot(s) of Vodka, stir and try.
- If necessary adjust for less thickness w/½c hot water or veg broth each time, then stir and check.
- Add ground pepper a few dashes a time, stir, then try and continue or stop if satisfied.
- Pasta will be ready to strain and slowly add to pot with ready vodka sauce.
- Mix well with more of a folding motion to not destroy the shape of the pasta.
- Serve on plates or keep warm in e.g. a crock pot.
- Sprinkle shreds of fresh basil on top and a dash of pepper.
- Dust with vegan parmigiana just before eating.
Drizzle with more oil Related Video. Make the perfect vodka sauce using this recipe that is very easy to follow and tastes delicious when served with your favorite pasta. It really is true that you can Make the Perfect Vodka Sauce. There is something about the vodka that gives this sauce such a unique taste. onion, vodka, pasta, smoked salmon, dill, evaporated milk. Classic Vodka Sauce Cupcakes and Kale Chips.