Cold summer pasta with Bitter melon, Sour Plum & Tuna. See recipes for Cold summer pasta with Bitter melon, Sour Plum & Tuna too.. Cold Sesame Noodles with Summer Vegetables. Avocado turns into a magical creamy pasta sauce with zero cooking.
Try out a complex green gazpacho with Chef Jason Franey makes this sweet and tangy summer soup by marinating fresh peaches overnight with dried apricots, honey, vinegar and olive oil. A wonderful cold summer soup, great with tortilla chips, crackers, or crusty bread. Can be used as a salsa if thickened. You can cook Cold summer pasta with Bitter melon, Sour Plum & Tuna using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cold summer pasta with Bitter melon, Sour Plum & Tuna
- It’s 240 g of pasta.
- You need 1 of bitter melon.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion.
- You need 2 cm of Daikon Radish.
- It’s 5 cm of cucumber.
- It’s 5 of stems Cilantro.
- Prepare 3 of sour plum.
- You need 1 of tuna can.
- It’s 4 TBSP of oil olive.
- Prepare 3 TBSP of mentsuyu.
- You need 1 sheet of seaweed.
- Prepare 2 TBSP of bonito flakes.
You can also substitute melon for the green grapes. This is the classic sweet and sour summer beet soup served as a shooter any time of the year. Bitter melon – bitter gourd – karela. no matter what you call it, it is delicious pan-fried and filled with curried shrimp! Try this fantastic Guyanese dish for dinner tonight! · Beef with bitter melon is one of the most common Chinese bitter melon recipes out there, stir-fried with black bean sauce and served. pork with bitter melon recipes. eating "bitter gourd," (more commonly known as bitter melon) during the summertime is a must, because the Chinese believe that bitter melon … See recipes for Cold summer pasta with Bitter melon, Sour Plum & Tuna too.
Cold summer pasta with Bitter melon, Sour Plum & Tuna instructions
- In a large pot, high heat, boil salted water. Cook pasta. After that, put pasta in a cold water and let it cool..
- Cut bitter melon. In a medium bowl put bitter melon and pinch salt and mix them together and give it massage. This way, the bitterness will get mild. Leave it for 5 minutes.
- In a medium pot, boil water and cook bitter melon for 5 minutes. (If you like to leave bitter flavor, you can only boil for 2 minutes). In a large bowl, rest the cooked bitter melon in ice cold water..
- Slice onion and put it in hot water for 2 minutes to remove the bitterness. Put onion in the same ice cold water as the bitter melon is resting..
- Cut daikon radish in tooth pick shape and soak in the cold water for 2 minutes..
- Then put it in the same ice cold water..
- Cut cucumbers into the same shape as the bitter melon..
- Smash sour plum into paste..
- In a small bowl, mix sour plum, tuna,olive oil and mentsuyu..
- Drain vegetables with salad spinner and squeeze the water out from the vegetables..
- In a large bowl, mix pasta and vegetables well and add the sauce..
- Top with cilantro, seaweed and bonito flakes if you prefer..
The bitter melon is dressed with tofu and sesame sauce, and it's not only healthy and light but also delicious! My first attempt with bitter melon wasn't good. I can't recall how I prepared it but all I remember was the unique bitterness of this vegetable. Bitter melon taste "bitter" just as the name suggests. The texture can be either crunchy or soft depending on how you prepare it.