Lemon Garlic Shrimp Pasta. All Reviews for Lemony Garlic Shrimp with Pasta. Creamy pasta and shrimp in a garlic lemon butter sauce – basically what I'm craving daily! This is such a great midweek meal that we love.
You cannot beat that for the midweek! You guys know I'm a zucchini noodle lover. As in, I make them weekly. You can have Lemon Garlic Shrimp Pasta using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lemon Garlic Shrimp Pasta
- It’s of Olive oil.
- You need of Butter.
- It’s 4 cloves of Garlic – sliced into tiny bits.
- It’s of Ground Red Pepper.
- Prepare of Large Shrimps.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Dried Oregano.
- It’s of Parmesan.
- It’s of Parsley.
- Prepare of Pasta.
- You need 1 of Lemon.
So if you haven't yet watched my video on making zucchini But if you're new to the world of zucchini as pasta replacement, this Zucchini Pasta with Lemon Garlic Shrimp is a fab place to start. Keyword: Creamy shrimp pasta, Lemon garlic shrimp pasta, Shrimp pasta. This garlicky shrimp recipe is delicious and so easy to make that it will quickly become one of your go-to dishes—for both busy weeknights as well as The cooking time on the package of pasta is only a guideline. Shrimp pasta recipe with lemon garlic sauce served with zucchini and tomatoes.
Lemon Garlic Shrimp Pasta instructions
- Heal olive oil in a pan and add a cube of butter.
- Cook shrimp in the heated pan and add the tiny bits of garlic.
- Add salt and pepper then a tbsp of dried oregano.
- Add the pasta and another cube of butter.
- Sprinkle parsley and squeeze the lemon to the mixture.
Shrimp pasta mixed in a lemon garlic sauce is always a dinner favorite at our house when we crave a lighter meal. I used frozen deveined and tail off large frozen shrimp to help save on prep time. Just make sure you thaw the shrimp before you cook them. This is my favorite new pasta dish and will soon be your favorite too. This dish is made in one pot.