Simple Indonesian Fried Noodle or Pasta. I am indonesian and this dish tastes really good and just like the original indonesian fried noodles. I left out salt since the sauce added the saltiness to the dish. Mie goreng is worldwide known Indonesian stir-fried noodles.
I sampled stir-fired noodles all over Bali and Java and Chiles are an essential ingredient for stir-fried noodles. I can't imagine why Cooking Light chose to omit them except to make it acceptable nursery. Indonesian noodles are a significant aspect of Indonesian cuisine which is very diverse. You can cook Simple Indonesian Fried Noodle or Pasta using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Simple Indonesian Fried Noodle or Pasta
- Prepare 100 gram of Italain Pasta.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic (chopped).
- It’s To taste of pepper.
- It’s To taste of chicken powder.
- You need of Boiled Small chicken breast (cut cube).
- Prepare 3 tbs of Sweet soy sauce (optional. I put more cos i like sweet).
- You need 1 tbs of oyster sauce.
- It’s 2 tbs of hot tomato sauce.
- You need of Vegetable.
- It’s 2 tbs of olive oil.
- You need 1 teaspoon of sugar.
Indonesian cuisine recognised many types of noodles, with each regions often developed their distinct recipes. Chinese influences are evident in Indonesian food. Indonesian Fried Noodles (Mi Goreng) – delicious Indonesian noodles that are fried with chicken and shrimp and come with a little kick. Here is my mie goreng (Indonesian Fried Noodles) recipe.
Simple Indonesian Fried Noodle or Pasta instructions
- Cook pasta in the boiled water about 8 minutes. If you prefer to choose noodle cook it untill a bit soft (not too soft).
- Remove pasta or noodle from the pan. Drained.set aside.
- Add olive oil to the pan wait till hot add garlic stir until fragrant, add chicken and vegetable stir it and cook about 3 minutes.
- Add pasta or noodle, oyster sauce, hot tomato sauce, sweet soy suace, pepper, sugar, chicken powder mix well. Sugar is optional..
- Dont forget to taste it and magic food ready to serve,,, enjoy ur cooking :)).
Please take note that this is a very simple version of this iconic Indonesian dish. Noodles are life and this Indonesian version, mie goreng, is one of my favorite dishes. I grew up eating the instant noodle version so for me, mie goreng I think I could eat some form of noodles every day of my life and I would be happy. Noodles are life and these Indonesian fried noodles, or mie goreng. Mie Goreng is a street food favourite noodle dish in Indonesia and Malaysia!