Spicy tangy fusilli pasta. In this week's episode, learn how to make a restaurant classic, Spicy Fusilli Pasta! Spicy red pepper flakes and Sharp Pecorino Romano Cheese make this. This quick-cooking pasta is brimming with bright, satisfying flavors.
Because of its twists, it has grooves that are good for holding onto sauce. This shape is traditionally formed by rolling strips of pasta over a rod to create the twisted shape. Fusilli works well with any sauce, added to soups, or turned into a salad. You can have Spicy tangy fusilli pasta using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicy tangy fusilli pasta
- You need 2 cup of pasta.
- It’s 2 of Onions (medium size).
- You need 4 of Tomatoes (medium size).
- You need 1/2 of Capsicum.
- You need 1 of Carrot.
- It’s 1 of green chilli (chopped).
- You need 1 inch of Ginger.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of garam masala powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chilli sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
- You need of Salt as required.
A brilliant spicy sausage pasta recipe. If you're run out of sausage pasta ideas, give this one a go. With fennel seeds and punchy dried chilli, it's epic! Meaty, simple and absolutely lovely. "This delicious sausage pasta is one of my all-time favourites – and I know you'll love it too! " This hearty, rich and flavoursome chicken liver pasta is a brilliantly easy recipe, perfect for when you are looking to impress but with minimum fuss.
Spicy tangy fusilli pasta step by step
- Boil the water, then add salt to the boiling water. Add pasta and cook for 10mins then drain the water and keep aside..
- Heat oil in a pan. Add finely chopped ginger, garlic, onion, green chillies,and tomato..
- Add carrot, capsicum, garam masala powder, chilli sauce, tomato sauce, saute it and close the lid till it cook..
- Finally, add the cooked pasta and salt as required..
If you like this really spicy (as I do), you could use as much as an extra half teaspoon of cayenne, but proceed with caution; you can always add a bit more. Fusilli is one of the few pastas that come both long and short. Either will work in this dish, but we prefer the long. Drain the pasta in a colander. Spoon about a quarter of the liver sauce into a warmed serving bowl.