Chicken Artichoke Pesto Pasta (crocpot). Crock-Pot Pesto Chicken is a simple yet delicious recipe that will be a great addition to your family meals with some Pesto to liven up your dinner. In today's cook with me, we're making a super easy crockpot recipe! Today, is a pesto chicken pasta dish that packs a lot of flavor!
You really need to give it a try. Enjoy a tasty tour of Italy at dinner tonight when you make this dreamy Crockpot Creamy Pesto Chicken Recipe! Just a few ingredients and you're done! You can cook Chicken Artichoke Pesto Pasta (crocpot) using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Artichoke Pesto Pasta (crocpot)
- It’s 5 lb of chicken thighs, I used the frozen pack I had in freezer.
- Prepare 1 pack of frozen spinach.
- You need 3 cans of condensed cream of mushroom soup.
- Prepare 3 of mushroom soup cans of milk.
- You need 1 can of black olives drained and halved.
- You need 1 (4 oz) of pack sundries tomatoes cut into quarter size pieces.
- You need 1 of lg can mushrooms drained.
- It’s 2 (6.5 oz) of jars marinated artichokes drained and halved.
- You need 1 tbsp of pesto.
- It’s 1 box of your favorite pasta like ziti, rigatoni etc.
- Prepare 2-4 cups of mozzarella or provolone etc (cheesey texture to food).
- It’s 1 tbsp of crushed red pepper flakes.
- It’s 1 tbsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of dried minced onion.
- You need 1 tbsp of fresh minced garlic.
- It’s 1 tbsp of parsley flakes or Italian seasoning.
This easy crock pot recipe features basil pesto, chicken, roast vegetables, and chicken. Serve it with pasta for a healthy and tasty dinner that takes just minutes to prepare. They don't cost you a thing and help us bring easy recipes. Crockpot Garlic Pesto Chicken with pasta.
Chicken Artichoke Pesto Pasta (crocpot) step by step
- In crocpot put chicken frozen or thawed. **(I recommend without skin or bone.) Pro tip: If frozen and has skin, after about 45 min into recipe remove chicken and it will be warm enough to easily break apart the pieces and deskin. (Remove bone once chicken is thoroughly cooked.).
- Add into crocpot all ingredients EXCEPT PASTA.
- Cook until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Then pull into smaller chunks remove the bone if any, and mix in the now drained COOKED box of pasta. Adding in your cheese and mix..
Pasta – you can use any sort of pasta here. I wouldn't recommend adding pasta to your crockpot mixture, it turns out Try these out next: Creamy Pesto Alfredo Chicken Pasta, Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti Recipe, Garlic Chicken. Place sliced, frozen chicken in the bottom of a crockpot. Cut butter and cream cheese into pieces, and add them, along with the cream of chicken soup and Italian seasoning mix, to the crock pot. Recipe Variation Veggie-Artichoke Pasta with Herbs: Omit the chicken and use vegetable broth if not using wine.