Garlic Buttered Pasta. My spicy garlic butter pasta sauce breaks all the rules. It's kind of Italian but mostly Asian LOL. Creamy, luscious and oh so good!
This garlic butter spaghetti is that, in a nutshell. I love pasta. and butter. and garlic. and cheese. This definitely is my kind of meal.and its. You can have Garlic Buttered Pasta using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Garlic Buttered Pasta
- You need 8 oz. of pasta of choice (really anything works).
- You need 3 tbsp. of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 3-4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need To taste of salt and pepper.
- You need of Freshly grated parmesan cheese, for serving.
I pretty much always want comfort food. Once the sauce and pasta are both done, toss them together and enjoy a ridiculously garlicky, creamy, comforting meal. Your family will rave about this! Garlic Butter Shrimp Pasta – An easy peasy pasta dish that's simple, flavorful and incredibly hearty.
Garlic Buttered Pasta instructions
- Heat a large pot of salted water over high heat. Once it comes to a boil, cook your pasta according to package directions. Once its done, drain it in a colander and return it to the pot. When the pasta has a few minutes left, start the garlic butter..
- In a seperate skillet, heat the butter over med-low heat. Once melted, add the garlic and cook, stirring often for 3-5 minutes, until soft and fragrant. Be careful not to let it brown though, or it will turn bitter. Once it's ready, pour the garlic and butter over the drained pasta, season it with salt and pepper to taste, then toss to coat. That's it! Serve it up with lots of parmesan over the top..
In a small saucepan melt butter, add garlic and saute until cooked. Add dried oregano and dried basil and stir until heated through. Quick garlic butter pasta that is creamy, rich, and comforting! This Garlic Butter Pasta with Spinach recipe is made with fresh spinach and bow tie pasta tossed Easy recipe for garlicky and buttery pasta with fresh spinach. A quick and easy meatless main or.