Spicy Cheesy Beef Pasta. Your whole family will love this quick, cheesy, everyday You can add a little more crushed red pepper to make it a little spicier, or leave it out all together. You can even substitute a jar of pre-made pasta. Ground beef flavored with soy sauce, pasta and cheese — quick and tasty.
My husband I enjoyed this homemade version of. Please don't forget to like and subscribe to my channel. Thank you 😘 cheesy beef pasta bake cheesy beef pasta hamburger. You can have Spicy Cheesy Beef Pasta using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy Cheesy Beef Pasta
- It’s 1 of pd. Ground beef.
- It’s 1 can of Cheddar Cheese Soup.
- You need 1 can of Tomato Soup.
- You need 1 can of Rotel diced tomatoes.
- You need of Black Pepper (1/2 teaspoon).
- Prepare of Garlic powder (1 teaspoon).
- It’s of Sazon (1/2 teaspoon).
- It’s 1 box of small pasta (any shape you like) 16 oz.
- It’s of Salt for pasta.
- You need 1 cup of Mexican 4 cheese blend shredded cheese.
Pasta with Lentils and Ground Beef Madeleine Cocina. Cheesy pasta is the ultimate comfort food. Our pasta and ground beef is similar to American chop suey but with bolder flavors. Use elbows or another pasta in this one-pot meal.
Spicy Cheesy Beef Pasta instructions
- Brown ground beef in a pot and drain……
- Add to ground beef cheddar cheese soup, tomato soup,rotel diced tomatoes, and dry ingredients……
- Let simmer for 20 minutes…..
- Meanwhile boil pasta until al dente….. make sure you add salt to boiling water !!.
- Drain pasta and add to ground beef mixture in pot, stir well……
- Transfer to a greased 2 quart baking dish and add 4 cheese shredded Mexican cheese on top……
- Bake, uncovered,in a preheated 350 degree oven for 15-20 min or until Cheese fully melts…….
- Eat and enjoy 😉!!! 😋.
The spicy tomatoes and seasonings add an extra burst of bold flavor. The recipe is adaptable as well. For Italian flavors, replace the Cajun or Mexican seasoning. Cheesy Taco Pasta is easy to make and tastes like the Hamburger Helper you used to eat as a kid except better. Cheesy Taco Pasta is my nod to the hamburger helper I grew up eating as a kid.