Garlic olive oil pasta. The garlic butter pasta sauce that breaks ALL the rules Spaghetti Aglio e Olio Recipe (Spaghetti Garlic and Oil Recipe). Olive Oil — Olive oil is a lot like wine in that everyone has their favorite(s).
Pasta, garlic and olive oil are the key ingredients in this recipe. Long pasta is simply perfect with garlic and olive oil, you will love wrapping spaghetti or linguine around your fork! And when you chose pasta, have a proper look at the label and go for durum wheat semolina pasta. You can cook Garlic olive oil pasta using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Garlic olive oil pasta
- You need 2 oz of organic gourmet pasta.
- Prepare 2 Tsp of unrefined Olive oil.
- It’s 1 of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need 1 Tsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of parsley or any herb you have.
- You need 1 of pasture raise egg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of tamari sauce.
While pasta is cooking, heat olive oil over medium heat. Garlic can burn quickly and can turn a bitter flavor. Once the garlic is softened, remove from heat and add red pepper flakes. Pasta with Olive Oil And Garlic Recipe – Food.com.
Garlic olive oil pasta step by step
- Boil pasta in salted water according to the package instructions..
- Heating up a cast iron wok and cook an egg. Flip over and cook just until the white are done but yoke still not yet solidified. Set aside..
- Once the pasta is done, quickly toss the pasta with minced garlic, butter, salt and parsley..
- Top the egg yoke with a fork to allow the yoke flow out and drizziling with a tsp tamari sauce..
- Serve with a fermented veggies side dish such as kimchi or sourkraut. Or crush toasted nori seaweed for a Japanese twist..
This is a fast & economical dish. Garlic Olive Oil Pasta with Meatballs and Spinach is a delicious pasta recipe without red sauce. Olive oil: Since olive oil is the main ingredient in this sauce, I really recommend using the best-quality extra virgin olive oil you can find. Roasted Garlic & Olive Oil White Bean DipCrafty Cooking Mama. Garlic Olive Oil Pasta / Spaghetti Aglio e OlioCooking Yo!