One pot beef taco pasta skillet. One pot cheesy taco pasta is budget friendly! This meal is not only delicious and simple but very easy on the budget. The pasta really stretches the meat and Taco pasta skillet is similar to hamburger helper but SO much better!
Beef stock is added along with macaroni, then the whole thing is simmered until the pasta is cooked. An easy, one skillet Mexican dish with taco beef that the whole family will love! Variations on this Taco Beef and Potato Skillet: Substitute canned or frozen veggies for the carrots, onion and pepper. You can cook One pot beef taco pasta skillet using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of One pot beef taco pasta skillet
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion, diced(optional).
- It’s 1/2 of green pepper, diced (optional).
- It’s 2 teaspoons of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 packet of taco seasoning.
- Prepare 1 cup of salsa (I substitute a half of can of tomatoes with green chili’s).
- You need 1 (8 oz) of can tomato sauce.
- You need 1 of (12oz)box bow tie uncooked pasta shells.
- Prepare 3 cups of beef broth (add more if needed or add more water).
- You need 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s of I added a splash of milk, when adding the cheese and I used velveete cheese (optional).
I look forward to someday having time for homemade pasta again. A cheesy taco pasta dish with taco seasoned ground beef, taco sauce, corn, and plenty of cheese that comes together all in one pot (even the pasta). Pair Taco Pasta with a big salad like this Italian salad, this Caprese salad, or this panzanella salad. A couple days ago I shared my obsession with.
One pot beef taco pasta skillet step by step
- Brown the beef, onion, green pepper, and garlic until no pink remains. Drain any fat..
- Add in the taco seasoning, the salsa, tomato sauce, the beef broth and the pasta shells..
- Stir to combine and bring to a boil..
- Cover and simmer over medium-low heat stirring occasionally 20 minutes or until pasta is tender. (add more broth or water if needed) the original recipe called for 2 cups but I changed the amount of pasta to more and changed the pasta noodle type as well, was just some of my changes. so when I made this I think I used 3 cups I did add water to the Original recipe I was using.).
- Remove from heat and stir in 1 cup cheddar cheese..
- Top with diced tomatoes, sour cream or any other taco toppings you would like..
- I think if you added Frito chips to the top of this it would taste like the hamburger helper taco..
One skillet pasta meals are my favorite. I love being able to put everything in one skillet and have a complete meal at the end. If you are looking for meals that make enough for leftovers this One Skillet Beef Taco Pasta should do the trip. I always have enough for another meal or for lunches during the. Some weeks we do enchiladas, some weeks we just keep it simple with beefy tacos and some weeks I make something like this One-Pot Cheesy Taco.