Chicken Cacciatore w/ Pasta. Chicken Cacciatore Pasta. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Easy one-pot chicken cacciatore pasta is a simple and quick meal solution for any home cook! What if I told you that you could make a hot and delicious Italian dinner with just ONE pot?
Goes great with a crusty baguette or all kinds of pasta/rice. Christa and Brad make the most awesome FAST EASY chicken recipe with the Thrive Life products. you are gonna LOVE this recipe! DIRECTIONS Cut chicken into bite size pieces. You can have Chicken Cacciatore w/ Pasta using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Cacciatore w/ Pasta
- It’s 2 of large boneless chicken breasts (or your fave type of chicken).
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 1/2 cup of diced green bell pepper.
- You need 1/4 cup of diced red bell pepper.
- You need 1/2 cup of diced onion.
- It’s 1/2 (14 oz) of can crushed tomatoes.
- It’s 2 tbsp of basil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- Prepare 1 of bay leaf.
- Prepare 1/4 box of Ronzoni rotelle pasta (or your fave pasta).
A family favorite made easier by cooking everything, including the pasta, all in one skillet. Broth makes the sauce just the right consistency to simmer pasta to al dente perfection. Swanson® Chicken Stock creates a flavorful simmering tomato sauce that seasons the chicken, vegetables and pasta shells in this complete skillet supper. Chicken cacciatore is an easy skillet dinner that can be served up over either pasta or rice.
Chicken Cacciatore w/ Pasta step by step
- Add 1 tbsp olive oil to pan and heat on stove. Salt and pepper chicken then brown in pan on Med High, a few minutes on both sides..
- While chicken browns, set Instant Pot to Sauté setting. Add 1 tbsp olive oil, peppers and onions to pot. Sauté until soft and brown..
- Add chicken to Instant Pot. Pour over the 1/2 can of tomatoes. Add oregano and bay leaf. Stir well..
- Close and lock the lid. Cancel the Sauté setting. Cook for 25 minutes on high pressure..
- While chicken cooks, boil water for pasta. Add salt and cook until soft. Add butter and basil to noodles when ready..
- Once pressure cooking is complete, let sit 5-10 minutes, then Quick Release. Add basil to pot. Serve chicken and sauce atop noodles. Delish!.
Your family will love this classic chicken recipe! Your family will love this classic chicken recipe! For as long as we have hunted, there's been cacciatore. Chicken stock is the secret to creating a simmering tomato sauce that seasons the chicken, vegetables and pasta shells in this flavorful skillet supper. This easy chicken cacciatore pasta casserole recipe comes together fast in one dish and is baked for a hands-off dinner idea.