Sausage Cannellini Pasta Stir Fry. Super Moist Sausage & Bread Stuffingbestfoods. How to make Korean style sausage stir fry. It is typically made with Vienna sausages and vegetables.
You can cook it with hot Italian sausages as in the directions below or you can make it with mild or sweet sausages. You can also add chili flakes or parsley or any herb/spice that suits your tastes. If you want to serve it over pasta, you can add a can or two of spaghetti. You can have Sausage Cannellini Pasta Stir Fry using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sausage Cannellini Pasta Stir Fry
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1 link of spicy Italian sausage.
- Prepare 1 link of sweet Italian sausage.
- Prepare 8 oz of pasta shells.
- Prepare 16 oz of grape cherry tomatoes (heirloom, yum).
- Prepare to taste of red pepper flakes.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of dried basil.
- It’s 1 (15 oz) of can cannellini beans.
- Prepare 6 oz of baby spinach.
- It’s 3 oz of grated or shredded parmesan.
Use a vegetable peeler to shave fresh Parmesan cheese on top of this rustic pasta dish featuring sun-dried tomatoes, turkey Italian sausage, and fresh kale. Separate the spinach with your fingertips and add to the skillet. Stir to heat through, then deglaze with the wine and remove from the heat. A fantastic pasta bake that is easy to make and full of flavour.
Sausage Cannellini Pasta Stir Fry instructions
- Bring water to a boil and cook pasta according to directions on package. Drain..
- Sauté the olive oil, butter, and garlic for a minute or two in a large pan or wok. Keep the heat on medium so that the garlic does not burn..
- Open the sausage links and add the meat. Cook until almost completely browned, chopping up with your mixing spoon or spatula as you go..
- Add tomatoes, salt, pepper, and basil. Sauté the tomatoes until the skins burst and they just begin to break down..
- Add the spinach and sauté and about half-wilted (note that you may need to do this in two batches)..
- Drain and rinse the cannellini beans..
- Add the beans and pasta to the pan and stir until everything is heated through. Toss with the Parmesan cheese and serve!.
Cannelloni is stuffed with a mix of Italian sausage, spinach, ricotta and Parmesan, then covered in pasta sauce and mozzarella and baked. Use cannelloni or large pasta shells for this fab dish. While the sausage browns, dump the Cannellini beans into a colander placed in the sink, rinse, and let them drain. Cannelloni is a homemade pasta, generally prepared with plain flour and a rich garnish of cheese. The cannelloni sheets, stuffed with spinach and low-fat paneer, radiates a distinctive feel, further accentuated by the Breakfast.