Garlic Parmesan Sausage Pasta. What is not to like about that? This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Carando®. All great italian sauces basically start with garlic and end.
This creamy Garlic Parmesan Pasta is quick and easy! Your family will love the smooth, buttery garlic noodles! Adding additional ingredients is endless, sausage, sliced chicken, mushrooms, onions, bacon, etc. You can cook Garlic Parmesan Sausage Pasta using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Garlic Parmesan Sausage Pasta
- It’s 3/4 lb of Italian pork sausage.
- It’s 1-1/4 cups of water.
- Prepare 1 (14.5 oz) of hunts diced tomatoes with basil garlic, oregano.
- Prepare 1 cup of hunts tomato sauce.
- Prepare 8 oz of dry penne pasta.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
Stephanie, if I want to cook in the Instant Pot, would. This Garlic Parmesan Sauce is not only creamy and delicious, but it's ready in about the same time it takes to cook pasta. But then again, this is a Garlic Parmesan Sauce! Whenever we make this again, I'll use the same amount of garlic as both Laura and I loved this recipe.
Garlic Parmesan Sausage Pasta step by step
- Heat large skillet over medium high heat and add sausage and cook for 5 minutes breaking apart with spoon to crumble.
- Add water, diced tomatoes and tomato sauce. Stir to combine and bring to boil..
- Reduce heat to low and add cooked pasta for 5 minutes or until pasta is tender.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and enjoy.
With melted butter, garlic and freshly grated Parmesan. A winning combination for the ENTIRE family! I say, let's eat more Parmesan, garlic and pasta. Drenched in browned butter, of course. If the mixture is too thick, add more milk as needed until desired consistency is reached.