Meatball Parmesan on Angke Hair Pasta. oz uncooked whole wheat angel hair (capellini) pasta. Additional shredded Parmesan cheese, if desired. Top each serving with additional Parmesan cheese and parsley.
To make the Angel Hair Piles: Melt the butter in a heavy bottomed saucepan. To assemble: Place each pile of pasta on a meatball. Place on a serving tray and. You can cook Meatball Parmesan on Angke Hair Pasta using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Meatball Parmesan on Angke Hair Pasta
- You need 4 of of my Flat Juicy Meatballs with the marinara sauve.
- You need 8 ounces of angel hair pasta cooked.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of fresh grated Parmesan crheese.
- You need 4 slices of provalone cheese.
I did sprinkle a generous amount of parmesan over before serving. Next time, and there will be a next time. Angel Hair Pasta And Italian Sausage Recipes. Buttery Angel Hair Pasta with Parmesan Cheese.
Meatball Parmesan on Angke Hair Pasta step by step
- Toss pasta with some saue.
- Place meatballs in a foil lined plate, sprinkle 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese 0n each meatball.
- Add a slice of provaloe.
- Broil on high until cheese is melted.
- Serve on pasta.
This angel hair pasta recipe was so delicious that it has finally changed my opinion on shrimp! I think the key for me is that I can't eat cold shrimp. It needs to be warm, and I really liked what a bit of citrus did for its flavor. And of course, can you ever go wrong with Parmesan and fresh herbs? Brown Butter Garlic Angel Hair Pasta is a quick and versatile side dish that you'll use again and again.