Sun Dried Tomato Pasta. Sun-dried tomatoes are a common ingredient in Italian cuisine. Italians originally dried tomatoes on their ceramic rooftops. The perfect quick and satisfying weeknight dinner!
Cook the pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water with a splash of oil to keep it from sticking together. This Sun Dried Tomato Pasta features tender spaghetti layered with flavorful bits of sun dried tomatoes, lots of spinach, fresh basil, rich Parmesan and buttery pine nuts. This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Barilla®. You can have Sun Dried Tomato Pasta using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sun Dried Tomato Pasta
- It’s 1 lb. of your favorite pasta. Fusilli pasta always looks pretty!.
- You need 10 oz. of jar of sun dried tomatoes packed in oil.
- It’s 2-3 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1 bunch of fresh spinach (2 handfuls).
- You need Cup of fresh basil.
- It’s to taste of Crushed red pepper flakes,.
- It’s Cup of grated Locatelli cheese.
I created this simple Sicilian-style pasta dish one day when trying to use up some sun-dried tomatoes. Reviews for: Photos of Spinach and Sun-Dried Tomato Pasta. Homemade sun-dried tomato pesto with pasta and roasted vegetables is an easy weeknight dinner! This vegetarian recipe is easily made vegan and gluten Sun-dried tomato pesto has been on my list for ages now, so when my friends at DeLallo asked me to create a recipe that highlights their fantastic.
Sun Dried Tomato Pasta instructions
- Prepare pasta to al dente, 8-10 minutes..
- While pasta is cooking, blend sun dried tomatoes, including the oil, garlic, basil and red pepper flakes, in a food processor, until it’s well blended and has a pasty texture..
- Drain pasta, reserving one cup of pasta water..
- Add pasta back into the pot over medium heat, along with the reserved cup of water, tomato mixture and spinach..
- Stir over medium heat until spinach begins to wilt..
- Add the Locatelli and top with more fresh basil..
- Serve with a loaf of Italian bread..
- Buon appetito! 🇮🇹.
Sun-Dried Tomato Pasta loaded with juicy shrimp and bathed in a sun-dried tomato pesto that is OUT OF THIS WORLD! Remember that sun-dried tomato cream sauce I made not too long ago? The one I wanted to guzzle down? Well, I just had to make it again, except this time I turned into an epic pasta dish. Best of all, this is the easiest pasta dish ever, and you can add in your favorite meats and/or veggies – the.