Tuna Pasta Salad. This healthy tuna pasta salad recipe is tasty, filling, and great for a light summer meal. It's a fabulous make-ahead pasta salad that's perfect for gatherings like potlucks or BBQs. With some crusty bread, it is a.
Made with protein-packed tuna, peas, whole-wheat pasta, celery. Tuna pasta salad loaded with creamy avocado, red onion, and diced tomatoes. We had our first pool day of the season yesterday and you guys, it was a.maz.ing.. You can cook Tuna Pasta Salad using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tuna Pasta Salad
- You need 1 cup of whole wheat pasta (shape of choice).
- It’s 1 cup of frozen peas.
- Prepare 1 of large carrot, peeled and shredded.
- Prepare 1 can (5 oz.) of tuna, drained and flaked.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of finely diced red onion.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s of Juice from 1 small lemon.
- You need 1/4 tsp. of each salt, pepper, salt free all purpose seasoning.
Salad Without Mayonnaise Recipes on Yummly Tuna Pasta Salad, Mediterranean Tuna Pasta Summertime Tuna Pasta SaladAllRecipes. elbow macaroni, broccoli florets, salad dressing, celery. I love pasta salads and I'm a big tuna salad fan, so this classic tuna pasta salad is something I can really enjoy. While this easy tuna macaroni salad is great for picnics and barbecues.
Tuna Pasta Salad step by step
- Cook the pasta according to package directions. In the last two minutes of its cook time, stir in the peas. Drain in a colander and rinse with cold water..
- In a large bowl, combine the pasta, peas, carrots and onion. Drizzle in the oil and lemon juice, then add the seasonings. Toss it all together, then stir in the tuna, so it stays in larger chunks..
- That's it! Let it chill in a covered container in the fridge until you're ready to eat. This will keep in the fridge for 4-5 days..
Tuna pasta salads can be found at many pot lucks. Combine the cooked and drained pasta with the drained tuna, chopped celery, peas, and mayonnaise, using only enough mayonnaise for the salad to. Your standard pasta salad recipe is getting a refresh. Flaky tuna, briny black olives, sweet cherry tomatoes, and a bright squeeze of lemon juice all come together in this tuna pasta salad recipe. How to make tuna pasta salad.