Brad's Easter pasta salad. This egg salad variation is super simple to make. It is one of those simple filling things that you can eat for lunch or dinner. Fruit salads, Jell-O® salads, strawberry salads, and layered salads: find a colorful crowd-pleaser of a salad for your Easter celebration.
These triple-tested easy, recipes are sure to please the whole clan. Serve it up hot for some ultimate comfort food or make it cold to refresh those perfect summer nights! Easter gluten free pasta salad with cherry tomatoes, mozzarella and basil pesto sauce. #glutenfree #pastasalad #ricenoodle #pesto #mozzarella #cherrytomatoes. You can cook Brad's Easter pasta salad using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Brad's Easter pasta salad
- Prepare 12 Oz of small shell pasta.
- Prepare 2 of Roma tomatoes, diced.
- Prepare 1 of LG ham steak.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded mozzarella.
- Prepare 1 of LG can black pitted olives, sliced.
- It’s 5 sprigs of fresh dill, chopped.
- You need of Juice of half a lemon.
- It’s 1/4 cup of ranch dressing.
- It’s of Mayonnaise.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garlic powder, dry mustard, black pepper.
Ranch Pasta Salad is the best pasta salad side dish! BLT Pasta Salad recipe is perfect for summer potlucks and picnics, with a creamy ranch dressing, crispy bacon, crunchy romaine lettuce, and juicy This BLT pasta salad is one of my favorite variations on the classic sandwich. I can't decide if it's a pasta salad with lettuce added to it for some. These picnic-perfect pasta salads are made for summer.
Brad's Easter pasta salad instructions
- Bring 4 qts water, 1 tbs oil, 1 tbs kosher salt to a rolling boil. Add pasta. Cook 8 minutes to al dente. Drain and rinse with cold water..
- When drained, add to a large mixing bowl. Add tomatoes, olives, and lemon juice. Mix well and let acids blend for a few minutes..
- Heat a dry pan on medium heat. Fry ham steak until browned on both sides. Remove and cool. Trim any fat and bone. Dice ham and add to pasta..
- Add rest of ingredients except mayo. Mix well..
- Use mayo to bring to desired creaminess. I used about a third of a cup..
- Refrigerate an hour before serving. Garnish with fresh dill. Enjoy..
Whether you're in the mood for something meaty (like this BLT Pasta Salad or this Roasted Chicken and Bow Tie Pasta Salad) or something fresh and veggie-packed (we love this comforting Warm Pasta Salad with Tomatoes and Eggplant). Learn the best pasta salad recipes that are great for summer cookouts and events or a year-round side dish with this helpful guide. This pasta salad is full of surprises, with Tex-Mex flavors, black beans, corn, and a variety of chopped vegetables. Use macaroni or a similar pasta in the salad. Fresh and easy pasta salad packed with crisp vegetables, fresh mozzarella, and tossed with a simple dressing.