Creamy Tomato Pasta. Slurp-worthy deliciousness, this Creamy Tomato Pasta sauce is made with tomato, milk, cream, parmesan and garlic. A less guilty way to get your creamy pasta fix without compromise! Recipe: Creamy Tomato Pasta. by Sheela Prakash.
I pureed mine in the blender as I prefer smooth creamy sauces, and I added three garlic cloves as I love garlic. Quick skillet pasta dishes like this Creamy Tomato and Spinach Pasta are perfect for such an occasion. They require only a few ingredients, cook up super fast, and leave me feeling full and. You can have Creamy Tomato Pasta using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creamy Tomato Pasta
- Prepare of Fettuccine pasta.
- It’s of Tomato sauce.
- Prepare of All-purpose cream.
- You need of Salt & pepper.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic.
- It’s of White onion.
- You need of Chicken breast.
- Prepare of Bacon.
- You need of Onion Leeks.
- Prepare of Butter.
Do you have pasta night in your house? Creamy tomato pasta is an easy main dish recipe that combines cream cheese with classic tomato sauce and spaghetti. It may sound a little unorthodox to add cream cheese to a pasta recipe, but it. I've been on a creamy pasta kick lately, and am adding this Creamy Tomato Pasta with Shrimp to my arsenal.
Creamy Tomato Pasta instructions
- Boil the pasta..
- While boiling the pasta, cut the chicken breast into cubes, season it and cook in frying pan. Set aside..
- Cook the bacon too. Set aside..
- Saute the onion and garlic in butter until golden brown..
- And then, add the tomato sauce and all-purpose cream to the onion & garlic. Put some salt and pepper..
- Add in the chicken and bacon. Stir it well to mix all the flavor..
- Lastly, add the pasta into the sauce..
- Garnish it with some onion leeks or onion spring. Serve..
I decided to use shrimp because I try to make sure that I have shrimp frozen in the freezer. It's made with a vegan creamy cashew pasta sauce, roasted veggies, and fresh basil. To get this recipe together, you can use any pasta you like. Dried pasta is an affordable shelf-stable staple that everyone needs to stock in their pantry at all times. Watch how to make this creamy tomato one pot pasta.