Shrimp and sausage w/Angel hair pasta in a Cajun cream sauce. Shrimp Pasta – This is a easy to follow video recipe on how to make Shrimp Scampi with Angel Hair Pasta. Creamy Cajun Shrimp and Sausage Pasta. Creamy shrimp pasta: If there is one thing I can always count on my family to eat it is my Cajun food.
In a bowl, toss shrimp with salt, pepper, and cajun seasoning and make sure it is well coated. This recipe for Cajun shrimp and sausage pasta is sauteed shrimp and smoked sausage with Keyword cajun pasta, cajun shrimp, Cajun shrimp and sausage pasta. That should work although the sauce will not be as thick with half and half. You can have Shrimp and sausage w/Angel hair pasta in a Cajun cream sauce using 21 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Shrimp and sausage w/Angel hair pasta in a Cajun cream sauce
- It’s of Angel hair pasta.
- It’s 1/2 lb of shrimp.
- It’s 1/2 lb of beef smoked sausage.
- You need of Sauce ingredients:.
- It’s of Grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1/4 cup of cream cheese.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of corn starch.
- You need 1 tsp of sea salt.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of Cajun seasoning.
- It’s 1 tsp of coarse black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of smoked paprika.
- It’s 1 of Tomato chopped.
- It’s 1 half of an onion chopped.
- You need Half of red pepper chopped.
- Prepare 2 of green onion bulbs.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1 bag of spinach.
- You need squeeze of Fresh lemon for.
You could whisk in a little. Fettuccine topped with creamy and rich Cajun shrimp and Andouille alfredo sauce makes a hearty meal perfect for entertaining. Cajun Shrimp Pasta (Pasta and Shrimp in a Creamy Creole Sauce) pasta rezept healthy pasta recipes. Shrimp Pasta in Spicy New Orleans Tomato Cream Sauce is a completely satisfying meal and ideal combination of flavors from hot and spicy to tangy and creamy.
Shrimp and sausage w/Angel hair pasta in a Cajun cream sauce step by step
- Boil Angel hair pasta on high for 6 minutes. Drain and rinse. Set aside..
- Brown beef sausage in a pan set aside. Do not drain or clean pan..
- Season shrimp with cajun spices. Use the same pan adding 1 tbsp butter and brown shrimp with the shells. Set aside and throw away shells. Do not drain or clean pan..
- Using the same pan you cooked the meat in, add 1 tbsp butter then add the onions, red pepper, garlic, green onions, and tomatoes. Cook till they sweat..
- Add the spices along with corn starch to the pan. Cook for 1 minute..
- Add the cream cheese. Stir. While stirring add in parmesan cheese..
- Stirring slowly, add the heavy cream then add the chicken broth. Let simmer on low- med heat for 20 mins. Check and stir continuously to make sure cheese is thoroughly dissolved in pan..
- Once sauce is finished add spinach and spqeeze of lemon and cook for additional two minutes until spinach is wilted..
- Mix sauce with pasta and meat. Enjoy!! 🤗.
All Reviews for Angel Hair Pasta with Shrimp and Basil. Reviews for: Photos of Angel Hair Pasta with Shrimp and Basil. Add the pasta to a large pot of boiling salted water, over medium heat, and cook until al dente. Drain the pasta in a colander, and add it to the skillet along with the chopped parsley and toss. This Creamy Cajun Shrimp Pasta recipe is made with tender shrimp, colorful veggies, and the most delicious zesty alfredo sauce.