Greek Pasta Salad (Version 2). Adding some yogurt might be an option for a nice creamy version.may try that next time as well. Greek Pasta Salad II. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Go Greek with your pasta salad by stirring in cucumber, tomato, olives, spinach, and feta, and tossing in a tangy vinaigrette.
This salad is easy to make ahead and pack up for your next backyard party. This Greek Pasta Salad is light and fresh, loaded with garden tomatoes, bell peppers and cucumbers. Perfect for summer parties or potlucks! You can cook Greek Pasta Salad (Version 2) using 20 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Greek Pasta Salad (Version 2)
- You need of Dressing.
- Prepare 2-3 Tbsp of Dijon Mustard.
- Prepare 1 of Lemon (Juice).
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Red Wine Vinegar.
- It’s 1/2-2/3 Cup of EV Olive Oil.
- You need 4 Cloves of Garlic (Minced).
- It’s 6 Tbsp of Fresh Parsley (Chopped).
- Prepare 3-4 tsp of Dried Oregano.
- Prepare of Salt (To Taste).
- Prepare of Pepper (To Taste).
- You need 1 tsp of Sugar (Optional).
- You need of Salad.
- Prepare 1 lb of Rotini Pasta.
- Prepare 2 Cans of Large Black Olives (Whole, Halved, or Sliced).
- It’s 1 of Large English Cucumber (Or 2 Small to Medium Ones).
- You need 1-2 Cups of Diced Roma Tomatoes (Seeded) (@ 3 Tomatoes).
- You need 1-2 Cups of Diced Red Bell Peppers (Seeded) (@ 2 Peppers).
- Prepare 1 Cup of Carrots (Julienned) (Optional).
- You need 8 oz of Feta Cheese.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Freshly Grated Parmesan Cheese (Optional).
I love pasta salad, but taking my Greek Salad recipe and adding it to pasta is my favorite when I want a light pasta salad with no mayo. This greek pasta salad is one thing that I've been craving lately. I love pasta salad and usually stick to my normal tried and true recipe, but I I think I've found it in this Greek Pasta Salad. The tanginess of the kalamata olives and the sweetness of the sun dried tomatoes are a perfect combination.
Greek Pasta Salad (Version 2) instructions
- Mix all Dressing Ingredients in a Jar or a Bowl EXCEPT the Olive Oil. Slowly pour in the Olive Oil while whisking. Use as much or as little as it takes to get the desired consistency. Refrigerate..
- Wash and Prep all the Veg. and Cheeses. Cook Pasta according to package directions. Drain Pasta and pour it into a Large Mixing Bowl, and allow it to cool..
- Add all of the Salad Ingredients to the bowl and fold them in. Add the Salad Dressing in and mix until you have the amount you prefer. You may use all of the Dressing. Cover and Refrigerate for at least 1 Hour, though it's best after several hours. Enjoy!.
- You may also use a store bought Dressing, if you don't have these ingredients on hand, or if you just don't want the hassle. My favorite store bought Dressing for this recipe has been Olive Garden Italian Dressing. If I recall correctly, about 12 oz. was the perfect amount for this salad, or around half of the big 24 oz. bottle..
Easy Greek Pasta Salad makes a perfect side dish or lunch! A crowd favorite recipe – great for parties, picnics, and potlucks. Toss together al dente penne pasta There are all kinds of Greek pasta salads out there. I wanted to make a salad that would be a little bit different from a regular Greek salad. Greek Pasta Salad is a must have side dish recipe!