Garden Pasta Salad. Garden Pasta Salad. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This lightly dressed pasta salad gets lots of flavor from Kalamata olives and basil. A colorful mix of diced bell pepper, shredded carrot and tomatoes adds vitamins and minerals.
Garden Pasta Salad is a great salad but a little different since the dressing is sweet and sour. We really like this for a change from the usual pasta salad. You can use your imagination and add other. You can have Garden Pasta Salad using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Garden Pasta Salad
- Prepare 1/2 box of Tri Colored Rotini.
- You need 1 of small Onion.
- You need 1 of small Green Pepper.
- You need 1 of small Yellow Pepper.
- Prepare 1 can of Black Olives.
- It’s 1/2 pound of Hard Salami.
- You need 1/2 pound of Pepperoni.
- Prepare 1 pint of Grape Tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of Cucumber.
- It’s 1/2 bottle of Italian House Dressing.
- Prepare 1/2 of brick ea. Pepper Jack Cheese & Colby or Mild Cheddar Cheese.
This was a great salad lunch. I used veggie spirals and added some onion and salt as well. Loved all components of this wonderful, full of taste cooling salad. I used my fresh grape tomatoes from the.
Garden Pasta Salad step by step
- Cube peppers, onion, cucumber, meat and cheese..
- Boil pasta according to package directions..
- Drain and rinse with cold water. Drain again. Put into a large bowl..
- Layer with all vegetables, meat and olives..
- Add dressing, stir to combine and chill before serving..
- Top with cubed cheeses just before serving..
This tasty garden pasta salad is loaded with fresh chopped vegetables. The lemony pesto and mayonnaise dressing flavors the salad perfectly. Great for picnics and potlucks, this easy pasta salad features a creamy dressing made with both Greek yogurt and mayonnaise tossed with. This garden pasta salad is easy to make and comes together quickly. It's a cold pasta salad that's made with rotini, tomatoes, cucumbers and a light homemade oil and vinegar dressing.