Summertime Pasta Salad. Healthy pasta salad featuring bold summer flavors, including tomatoes, corn and black beans tossed in fresh pesto! Summertime Tuna Pasta Salad. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Summertime Pasta Salad – a cold pasta salad packed with fresh veggies and lightly dressed with a parmesan and garlic dressing.
Travels well to picnic, poolside, and potluck gatherings!! A sweet and summery pasta salad, full of crispy vegetables, tomatoes, and baby bocconcini. Colorful and quickly assembled, this make-ahead summertime salad goes well with grilled meats or poultry. You can cook Summertime Pasta Salad using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Summertime Pasta Salad
- You need 1 box (16 ounce) of your favorite pasta.
- You need of Salt for boiling water.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tablespoon of parsley flakes.
- You need 1 of zucchini, peeled and cut into cubes.
- You need 1/2 of red onion, chopped.
- You need 1 of red pepper, chopped.
- You need 1 can (4.25 ounce) of black olives.
- It’s 1 bottle (16 ounce) of Greek dressing.
Creamy Greek Pasta Salad is made with tomatoes, cucumbers, olives, red onion, feta cheese, dill, and a simple Greek yogurt dressing. This no-mayo pasta salad is perfect for summertime. Healthy pasta salad recipes are a cornerstone of summer cooking for good reason. They're a simple way to creatively pack in a variety of yummy ingredients, like fresh seasonal produce.
Summertime Pasta Salad step by step
- Bring pasta to a boil….. Don’t forget to salt your water!!.
- Drain pasta, rinse in cold water and return to pot after draining thoroughly…….
- Add to pasta your black pepper, garlic powder, parsley flakes, zucchini, red onion, red pepper, black olives and Greek dressing, stir thoroughly…….
- Cover and refrigerate for several hours or overnight, stirring occasionally…..Serve and enjoy 😉!.
Lately, I've been craving pasta salad. Something about cold, carby pasta drenched in olive oil has But since I've been incorporating whole foods into my diet, I totally justified making pasta salad by. The Summertime Pasta Salad recipe is one of the quality recipes that comes from the DVO Prepare pasta according to package directions. Drain, rinse under cold running water, and drain again. In a large bowl, add the pasta, corn, tomatoes, red onion, avocado, and vinaigrette, and mix until well-combined.