Bacon Cheddar Ranch Pasta Salad. The trick is to use the shredded SHARP cheddar cheese. A mild or medium just doesn't hold up to the myriad of flavors in this salad. This creamy, cold pasta salad is bursting with fresh ingredients like tomatoes, broccoli, crisp bacon, cheddar, olives and red onions.
I mean can you really go wrong with bacon, cheddar and ranch?? The fresh onions, garlic, tomatoes, broccoli and olives really makes this pasta salad pops. How to Make Cheddar Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad: Cook fusilli according to instructions on the package. You can have Bacon Cheddar Ranch Pasta Salad using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bacon Cheddar Ranch Pasta Salad
- It’s 3 cups of bow-tie pasta, uncooked.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of cheddar cheese crumbles.
- Prepare 6 slices of cooked bacon, diced.
- Prepare 2-3 of small tomatoes, seeded & diced.
- It’s 2/3 cup of fresh broccoli, chopped.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of red onions, diced.
- You need 1/3 cup of black olives.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of creamy ranch dressing.
- You need 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- You need 1/2-1 teaspoon of oregano.
Rinse cooked pasta with cold water to cool it down. Dump cold pasta into a large mixing bowl. Add the mayo and ranch dressing to the bowl. Stir until pasta is completely coated in dressing.
Bacon Cheddar Ranch Pasta Salad step by step
- Cook pasta until al dente. Be careful not overcook. Drain pasta and rinse with cold water until pasta is cool. Add drained pasta to a large bowl. Add in the bacon, broccoli, red onions, black olives, and tomatoes. essing in with the pasta mixture until well coated..
- Toss to combine. (you may need to add a tiny bit of water to moisten the pasta if it's too sticky to toss) In a small bowl, stir together the mayonnaise, ranch dressing, garlic and oregano. When ready to serve, mix the dressing.
- Serve immediately..
- Notes- when I made this I was low on ingredients so I substitute it for lettuce, and my kids don’t black olives so I left it out. I just used ranch because I have no mayo….
Chicken pasta salad bursting with cheddar, bacon, and ranch! This easy pasta salad is going to be the hit of your next barbecue! I think I'm I mean, this is a bacon cheddar ranch pasta salad with bits of juicy chicken inside. Obviously, I need to be making this year round. First let's talk about the dressing.