Italian spaghetti pasta salad. This spaghetti pasta salad with Italian dressing comes together quickly and easily and is a snap to make for even the most novice of home cooks. Italian pasta salad is as simple to make as chopping up some veggies, tossing them with cooked spaghetti, and dousing in homemade Italian dressing. This a a spaghetti salad recipe with Italian dressing, and other fresh garden ingredients.
This Italian-inspired spaghetti salad is one of my go-to recipes for any potluck. Just make sure to not mix in the arugula until right before serving. This cold spaghetti pasta salad is a cookout classic that packs enough flavor to be a main dish or side dish. You can cook Italian spaghetti pasta salad using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Italian spaghetti pasta salad
- It’s 1 lbs of box spaghetti.
- It’s 2 of cucumbers cut.
- You need half of Grape or cherry tomatoes cut in.
- It’s of Small can of black olives drained.
- Prepare 1 of red bell pepper cut in bite size pieces.
- Prepare Half of a red onion cut in small pieces.
- You need 1 bag of mini pepperoni optional or can the the regular size pepperoni in half, that’s what I do.
- Prepare of Dressing.
- You need 1 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of kosher salt.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic minced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of red wine vinegar.
- Prepare 1 cup of olive oil.
- It’s of I like to use store Italian dressing to save time.
With tender pasta, fresh veggies, and flavored with a combination of parmesan cheese, salad supreme seasoning, and Italian salad dressing, it's guaranteed to be a crowd-favorite. This Spaghetti Salad is PERFECT for a party or a potluck because it feeds a crowd! It can be thrown together in a matter of minutes and has amazing flavor. After it is mixed, pour the Italian dressing mixture over top of the spaghetti and vegetables and mix it all together.
Italian spaghetti pasta salad step by step
- Cook box of spaghetti, drain, Cool off pasta by running cold water over it when still in colander. put cooked spaghetti in a big bowl,chill in refrigerator for 15-20 mins..
- Add the cut veggies to the chilled cooked spaghetti and mix well..
- Make dressing or can skip this step and use Italian dressing. Add all dressing ingredients to a bowl, add wet ingredients and mix well..
- Add dressing to spaghetti mixture, and the pepperoni mix well.
- Chill in the fridge for four hours or over night. (this is good just chilled at 2 hrs).
- Add some parmesan cheese right before serving and some black pepper. mix up before serving.Enjoy 😉.
- Notes- I didn’t have all the veggies on hand so I used what I had, and I add some salami, I left out Black olives because Iam not a big fan of them… use what you have, peppers, would be good in this.(This would be a good dish to make if you have a lot of veggies or leftover veggies from other recipe / veggies that need to be used before they go bad.) you can put anything in this really make it our own love to see photos of what you come up with..
- Link to the video that I got my inspiration from for this awesome recipe. https://youtu.be/1eS_UBr-68g.
How long does pasta salad with Italian dressing last? Pasta salad with the dressing on it can be stored for later with no problems. If you like this recipe you may also be. I was inspired to make this because I went on a Salami Bender* after the Salami Cream Cheese Roll I shared a couple of weeks ago. I could never be a food magazine editor or similar.