“Low carb” pasta salad. This low carb pasta salad is a wonderfully filling dish, with Italian flavors that everyone will enjoy! This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of How to Make Low Carb Pasta Salad. This low carb pasta is free of dairy, grains, soy, and gluten, and is as buttery and silky as it is healthy.
Keyword keto pasta salad, keto salads, keto summer dishes, low carb pasta salads. Includes the best low carb pasta recipes, options for how to make keto pasta and low carb noodles, and so much more! When you're eating low carb, pasta is one of those things you'll inevitably miss. You can cook “Low carb” pasta salad using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of “Low carb” pasta salad
- It’s 1 lb of (or 13 oz) dream fields pasta (any shape-I used spaghetti) cooked aldente.
- Prepare 1 of small pack of cherry tomatoes cut in half.
- You need 1 can of black olives cut in Half.
- Prepare 1/3 of small bag baby carrots diced.
- You need 1 of small cucumbers diced (optional).
- You need 1 block of white cheese. (Extra sharp white cheddar is what I used).
- You need 1/2 bottle of Kens Italian dressing.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of Herbs to taste- I used oregano and parsley with some scallions chopped.
We just got back from a beach vacation in Outer Banks, North Carolina. There seems to be a never ending supply of crabs on these sandy barrier islands. This tasty low carb cold salad with crab meat has the usual spices but adds a hint of sweetener. Pesto Zucchini Noodles with Italian Sausage (Low-Carb, Gluten… Low Carb Pasta Option Two: Vegetable Pasta.
“Low carb” pasta salad step by step
- Boil pasta to instructions (try to undercook by 1 min to make aldente) place in cold water immediately after boiled.
- Chop rest of ingredients and place in large bowl.
- Add pasta once cooked and add cheeses and dressing. Mix well and store in fridge an hour or two before serving..
In addition, you can make your own keto pasta from various vegetables. Keto vegetable pasta options with my low carb pasta alternatives that taste great, filling, and easy to make. Looking for a lower carb substitute for pasta? Zoodles are a favorite choice for low-carb recipes, and all you need to make them is zucchini and a spiralizer. We utilize these all the time recipes involving low carb pasta.