Quick Creamy Italian Tuna Pasta Salad. Hello guys, I am back with a straight forward creamy tuna pasta salad. The best part about this is that you can add in extras like olives, capers it's your. This healthy tuna pasta salad recipe is tasty, filling, and great for a light summer meal.
You may also like my creamy tuna pasta salad if you fancy a. This tuna salad is extremely fast and delicious. I prepare it with a creamy italian dressing. You can cook Quick Creamy Italian Tuna Pasta Salad using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Quick Creamy Italian Tuna Pasta Salad
- It’s 1 box (16 ounce) of pasta, any shape.
- You need 1 cup of mixed veggies (frozen).
- It’s 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sweet pickle relish.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of onion powder.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1 envelope of Good Seasons Italian Dressing (dry).
- It’s 1 can of tuna fish in water (drained).
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
Creamy Tuna Pasta Salad. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Italian Tuna Pasta SaladCozy Country Living. Quick and Easy Corn & Tuna Pasta SaladErren's Kitchen. Tuna Pasta Salad with Mustard Yogurt DressingThyme For Cooking Blog.
Quick Creamy Italian Tuna Pasta Salad instructions
- Boil pasta according to package directions……add mixed veggies 4 minutes before pasta is done cooking…..
- Drain pasta and mix veggies, add cold water to pasta mix and drain well, return to pan…..
- Next add : Mayonnaise, sweet pickle relish, onion powder, garlic powder, black pepper, envelope of Good Seasons Italian Dressing, can of drained tuna fish and milk, mix all well…..
- After mixing everything place into refrigerator and chill for about 2 hours……
- Serve and enjoy 😉!!! You can also add some shredded cheddar cheese to the top after it’s been chilled ! 😋.
This recipe for tuna pasta salad is easy to make and is perfect for potlucks and barbecues, or just a protein packed lunch! Elbow macaroni – we use elbows, but you could substitute rotini or penne Italian dressing – If you prefer an Italian dressing based salad, you. Your standard pasta salad recipe is getting a refresh. Light, tangy, and flavorful, this tuna pasta salad is an easy addition to any summer party or potluck. Flaky tuna, briny black olives, sweet cherry tomatoes, and a bright squeeze of lemon juice all come together in this tuna pasta salad recipe.