Pasta salad with peas and tomato. A hearty, flavorful plant-based meal or Didn't think I'd like it. Just made it for the second time WITH peas and oh my goodness, it is even more delicious. All I can say is THANK YOU and YUM!
Drain and set aside in a colander. Return the pan to the heat and warm the olive oil. In this pasta salad, we've got cooked pasta, chicken, sun dried tomato, baby spinach, tomatoes and onion with a pasta salad dressing. You can have Pasta salad with peas and tomato using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pasta salad with peas and tomato
- You need 1/3 cup of white vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of water.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of sugar.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of minced garlic, pasted with some of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of taragon.
- It’s 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- It’s 1 lb of shell pasta.
- It’s 1/2 lb of peas, abour 1 1/2 cup.
- You need 2 pints of yellow an red cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded basil.
But as with most pasta salad recipes, this is adaptable to what you've got on hand or whatever you want to put in it! This is a particularly great pasta salad for taking. Roasted Carrot and Beet Salad with Couscous and Orange. Butternut Squash Congee with Crispy Shallots and Soft-Boiled Eggs.
Pasta salad with peas and tomato instructions
- Boil and cool pasta.
- Blend together salt, vinegar, oil, water, taragon, and garlic.
- Toss blend with peas and tomatoes and pasta, add basil, let meld together for 1 hour and serve.
Gently fold in the cooked pasta, peas, and the cheeses, adding more reserved pasta water if necessary. A quick and easy pasta salad with spiral pasta, peas, cherry tomatoes, rocket, onion and basil. Mixed with a lemon pesto vinaigrette and topped with Parmesan. Season with a good pinch of salt and pepper. Toss everything around to coat, and add as much pasta water as needed.