Mike's Chilled Artichoke Pasta Salad. Delicious and super easy to make, this Artichoke Pasta Salad is filled with pasta, artichoke hearts, prosciutto and an easy vinaigrette. This salad is perfect for summer potlucks or family dinners. This delicious Lemony Artichoke Pasta Salad is so fresh and delicious, super easy to make ahead of time, and tossed with a yummy lemon-basil vinaigrette.
This unusual combination of ingredients makes a salad that is hearty enough to be served as an entree as well as a side dish. I always prepare this salad a day before I plan to serve it to ensure the flavors are combined. This pasta salad is quick and easy to make. You can have Mike's Chilled Artichoke Pasta Salad using 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mike's Chilled Artichoke Pasta Salad
- It’s 2 Cans of Marinated Artichoke Hearts In Olive Oil.
- It’s 1 of EX LG Firm Tomato.
- It’s 1 of EX LG Firm Cucumber.
- It’s 4 oz of Can Drained Black Sliced Olives.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Chopped Baby Carrots.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Chopped Green Bell Peppers.
- Prepare 1/3 Cup of Roasted Red Bell Peppers.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Sun Dried Tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Chopped Celery With Leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Chopped Green Onions.
- It’s 1/3 Cup of Sliced White Onions.
- It’s 1/3 Cup of Sliced Red Onions.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Chopped Fresh Basil.
- It’s 1/8 Cup of Fresh Thin Sliced Garlic.
- It’s 1 tsp of Red Pepper Flakes.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Shreded Parmesan Ramono Cheese [+ reserves for topper].
- You need 1 Cup of Crumbled Feta Cheese [for topping].
- Prepare 3 Cups of Tri-Colored Rotini Pasta [+ oil & salt to boil].
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Olive Garden Italian Dressing Or Kraft Zesty Italian.
The liquid from the marinated artichoke hearts makes an excellent dressing. In a large mixing bowl, combine pasta, artichoke hearts, mushrooms, tomatoes, olives, parsley, basil, oregano, garlic, salt and pepper; toss well. Delicious and super easy to make, this Artichoke Pasta Salad is filled with pasta, artichoke hearts, prosciutto and an easy vinaigrette. This Greek pasta salad will be your summertime favorite with feta cheese and a zesty dressing that The Kalamata olives are a must for me in this pasta salad, as are the artichoke hearts and white You can let this pasta salad chill overnight, if needed.
Mike's Chilled Artichoke Pasta Salad instructions
- Chop up all vegetables and gently mix in seasonings..
- Sun dried tomatoes are a must in this dish!.
- Use Olive Garden or Kraft Zesty Italian Dressing. Well shaken..
- Boil your noodles as per manufacturer's directions. Do not rinse. Usually 7 minutes..
- Add cheeses last..
- Gently stir. Chill well..
- Garnish with cheeses. Enjoy!.
Don't let it sit for more than a day before. Learn how to make Artichoke and Sun-Dried Tomato Pasta Salad. A colorful no-mayo pasta salad that's full of flavor with spinach, artichokes, and olives. Adapting it to use up whatever is on the pantry shelf—tomato In a large mixing bowl, combine the pasta, artichoke hearts, spinach, olives, pimiento, onion, and cheeses. In a screw-top jar or small mixing.