Easy Seafood Pasta Salad. Rainbow pasta is mixed with vegetables and imitation crabmeat and tossed in a homemade dressing in this easy salad recipe. How I make pasta salad with shrimp/ memorial day cookathon! Seafood Spaghetti from Delish.com is the easiest way to impress.
Seafood Salad – Dinner at the Zoo. This seafood salad is a blend of imitation crab and shrimp in a creamy dill dressing with fresh vegetables. A quick and easy seafood salad recipe that's always a hit! You can cook Easy Seafood Pasta Salad using 10 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Seafood Pasta Salad
- You need 1 of cucumber.
- You need 1 of tomato.
- It’s 2 packs of shredded cheese *I used 1 cheddar and 1 sharp.
- Prepare 2 bottles of Classic Italian Salad Dressing.
- Prepare 1 bag of raw peeled deveined shrimp *I used 1/2 bag/any size.
- Prepare of Black pepper.
- You need 2 boxes of pasta -tri colored rotini.
- You need of White eggs.
- You need of Butter or oil.
- You need of Water.
Use crab, shrimp or lobster to make it your own. Crab Salad with celery and mayonnaise is a delicious and inexpensive delicious way to enjoy the classic Seafood Salad we all grew up with. Seafood pasta salad to die for. "An amazingly delicious, seafood salad side dish, made with miracle whip, onions, celery, and a variety of chopped I am so elated to post this delicious to die for seafood pasta salad recipe!!! Those of you who follow me on social media know that I've previously.
Easy Seafood Pasta Salad instructions
- Boil water – when it comes to a boil add all the pasta. Cook until done *usually 35-45 mins on medium high.i like my noodles on the softer side I DO PASTA 1ST SO IT HAS TIME TO COOL.
- While pasta boiling -Boil 5-6 eggs about 15-20 mins. Once finished, peel & let cool *don't want warm eggs in pasta salad.
- Cut /slice eggs in sizes of choice and add pepper.
- Dice / cut cucumber into small pieces or sizes of choice.
- Dice / cut tomato into small pieces or size of choice.
- After that, combine and stir to mix together in bowl. Add half bottle of Italian dressing to the diced cucumbers and tomatoes. Cover and refrigerate..
- Add half bottle of Italian dressing to the diced cucumbers and tomatoes. Cover and refrigerate..
- Melt 1 spoon of butter in pan. Place thawed shrimp in pan. On medium /medium high cook through & until orange both sides. Once done take out *I USE 1/2 BAG.
- Be sure to turn them over to cook/roate evenly both sides(4 mins). I cooked mine on medium high..
- Cut tail off (can leave on) and cut up shrimp to size of choosing.
- In empty container/pan add medium layer of cooled pasta then cover with cheese throw in some shrimp and eggs. Cover with 1/2 bottle dressing..
- Then add the rest of the pasta and all other ingredients remaining and lightly mix.
- Eat!!! yummm *i like to let mine chill in the fridge before eating : ).
Seafood Pasta Salad. "Perfect lunch for a hot, sunny day. I liked the combination of flavors and enjoyed this for a filling lunch." "This pasta salad is quick to make, easy, and delicious. I will be making this again." Fresh and easy pasta salad packed with crisp vegetables, fresh mozzarella, and tossed with a simple dressing. Pasta salad is easy to make. The ingredients are simple and flexible, so you can make this when you are inundated by summer produce or you can adapt to what's in season in the fall and winter.