Ridiculously Easy Greek Inspired Pasta Salad. Greek Pasta Salad is so easy and perfect for Summer parties or potlucks! Packed with fresh veggies, Kalamata olives, tons of tangy feta cheese, and pasta! I actually brought this Greek inspired salad to a BBQ last weekend and it was the first dish gone!
It's nothing fancy, it's just a good ole' everyday pasta salad that I could definitely make on a regular basis. Whether it's just for grazing on through the day, meal prepping or sharing with. Pasta salad is easy to make. You can have Ridiculously Easy Greek Inspired Pasta Salad using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ridiculously Easy Greek Inspired Pasta Salad
- Prepare 16 oz of radiatore pasta.
- It’s 1 (15 oz) of can medium black olives – drained and sliced.
- Prepare 1 pint of grape tomatoes – quartered.
- It’s 1 (5 oz) of container crumbled feta.
- You need 1 cup of Greek salad dressing.
- It’s 1 tbs of dried parsley or 1/4 cup fresh chopped.
- It’s to taste of salt and pepper.
The ingredients are simple and flexible, so you can make this when you are inundated by summer produce or you can adapt If you love Greek inspired salads, take a look at our favorite Greek salad. Now if you're sitting there and thinking that you don't want to add olives to. This Greek Pasta Salad is light and fresh, loaded with garden tomatoes, bell peppers and cucumbers tossed in a homemade Greek dressing with Kalamata olives It's easy to make and even tastes great the next day or two. Want to try something more traditional?
Ridiculously Easy Greek Inspired Pasta Salad instructions
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add radiatore. Boil 9 minutes. Drain in colander. Rinse with cold water to cool..
- While pasta cooks prep your other ingredients. My grape tomatoes this time around were very long so I cut them into 4 thick slices..
- Add all ingredients to a large bowl. Stir to combine and coat everything with dressing. Taste. Add salt and pepper if desired..
- Can serve immediately or refrigerate at least 1 hr. I like it refrigerated first, it helps the flavors blend. Enjoy!.
This Summer Macaroni Salad is perfect! This Greek pasta salad recipe is the perfect pasta salad for summer gatherings, BBQs, or potlucks. I hope you're getting outdoors and enjoying the nice weather. You may also like my Mediterranean quinoa salad, my Mediterranean. These cold pasta salads are loaded with Greek flavors–olives, feta cheese, and olive oil–plus cucumbers, tomatoes, and other fresh-tasting ingredients.