BLT Ranch Pasta Salad. This Ranch BLT Pasta salad is also a great potluck dish and can really serve quite a few if you double or triple this recipe (as most pasta dishes do). Cook shell pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water.
The ranch adds flavor while the mayonnaise makes it nice and creamy! Packed with tender pasta, a creamy ranch dressing, and BLT fixings, your favorite sandwich gets a makeover in with this easy BLT Pasta Salad! It's that time of year where you can just walk outside and smell those outdoor grills cookin' up some delicious burgers, hot dogs, or chicken. You can cook BLT Ranch Pasta Salad using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of BLT Ranch Pasta Salad
- Prepare 1 pound of bacon, chopped and fried crisp.
- Prepare 12-16 ounce of pasta, cooked well.
- You need 1-2 of large firm tomatoes, diced.
- Prepare 1 bunch of green onions, diced.
- It’s 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of ranch dressing.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of fresh ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of dill weed.
RANCH BLT PASTA SALAD — Rotini is tossed with tomatoes, crispy bacon, Swiss cheese and Romaine lettuce and a Ranch inspired dressing in this pasta salad loaded with all the flavors of a classic BLT sandwich. Salads and sandwiches are two of my favorite summertime meals. Ranch BLT Pasta Salad made with a healthy homemade ranch and all the flavors of a delicious BLT in a pasta salad! BLT Pasta Salad with a homemade creamy ranch dressing is exactly what you want to be eating as the weather warms up.
BLT Ranch Pasta Salad step by step
- Cook pasta, a little over cooked is best because it firms up when chilled. Rinse in cold water and leave to drain well..
- Chop and cook bacon until crisp and drain on paper towels..
- Mix remaining ingredients in a large bowl..
- Add in cooled pasta and bacon..
- Mix well and serve immediately or store to let flavors blend..
- Great as is, or over some greens of your choosing. I had baby spinach on hand, so that's what I used. I also used a 12 ounce box of bow tie pasta this time, but I also love this salad with small-medium shell pasta, but anything you like will work..
Green chilies and avocados give this easy Ranch BLT Pasta Salad a spicy twist that everyone will love. This pasta salad recipe is an easy side dish to share at summer picnics or barbecues. BLT Pasta Salad for Summer Picnics. Summertime is in full swing here at the Brazil house! I prefer to buy Marie's ranch in the refrigerated aisle at our grocery.