Warm Pasta Salad. Warm Macaroni and Mozzarella Salad With Herbs. Warm Pasta Salad With Roasted Corn and Poblanos. Super easy and simple warm pasta salad.
I loved it warm, but had a few bits of the leftovers from the fridge and is very tasty cold as well. In this warm pasta salad, I coax out summery flavor from cherry tomatoes, which are reliably sweet year-round. I salt them to draw out some juices, add red wine vinegar for more tang. You can have Warm Pasta Salad using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Warm Pasta Salad
- Prepare 200 g of Farfalle.
- It’s 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of chopped onion.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 of LG tomato.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ketchup.
- You need 10 of green beans (cut on a diagonal).
- Prepare 1/2 C. of peas and carrots.
- You need 1/2 c. of sweet kernel corn.
- It’s to taste of salt and pepper.
- Prepare of red pepper flakes and cilantro (fresh or dried)(optional).
Pasta salad is truly as easy as boiling water and tossing in a few key ingredients. Just stick to this Unlike potato salad, which loves to be dressed warm, pasta will soak up all the dressing and become. Warm Pasta Salad with Tomatoes and Eggplant. Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
Warm Pasta Salad instructions
- Boil pasta (any short cut pasta will do) 2 minutes shy of cooking time listed on package. Drain and rinse with cold water to stop cooking any more. Shake out excess water and set aside..
- I'm in a large frying pan, on medium heat, pour oil, add onions. Once cooked add garlic, peas, carrots, green beans and tomatoes. Let cook for 2 minutes..
- Add ketchup (if too acidic, add 1/2 tsp sugar). Mix well; add pasta, salt, pepper (red pepper flakes and cilantro)..
- Turn off heat and mix until all the pasta is evenly covered in sauce..
An impressive salad that works brilliantly as starter for a relaxed dinner party or a light lunch with friends. View top rated Warm pasta salads recipes with ratings and reviews. Festive Layered Pasta Salad, Italian Picnic Pasta Salad; Menu of the Week, Warm Courgette Pasta Salad / Peanut… Warm Pasta Salad Try it out, this could be your best pasta. ever. 🙂 So quick and simple recipe to try today!! This warm pasta salad is big on summer vegetables, corn and zucchini, with a small kick of red pepper. A great sub to potato salad and a perfect meatless entree or side dish for your next picnic or.