Summer Pasta Salad. These summer pasta salad recipes from Food Network are perfect for pairing with your favorite grilling recipes or for accompanying a sandwich on your next picnic trip. Pasta salad is on the menu in a big way this summer. Not content with mere side dish status, the best pasta salads are busting out main-dish moves with bold tastes and textures.
But while pasta is seasonless, the pasta salad screams summer. From soba noodles dressed in citrus ginger to tender bow ties sprinkled with red pepper flakes and tomatoes, a cool, big bowl of pasta. Chickpea Pasta Salad in a Jar. You can have Summer Pasta Salad using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Summer Pasta Salad
- It’s 1/2 box of pasta, your choice.
- It’s 1 Can of Chick Peas or Kidney Beans.
- It’s 1 of chopped head of broccoli.
- Prepare 3 of chopped stalks celery.
- Prepare 2 of chopped tomatoes.
- You need 1 Can of chopped olives.
- You need 1/2 cup of Mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Half and Half.
- It’s of Salt and Cayenne Pepper.
Good Housekeeping has recipes for all your favorite pasta salads for dinner tonight. I find pasta salads, like this Summer Orzo Pasta Salad really easy to make and always a huge hit with guests. When it comes to summer entertaining I know I like to make things as easy as possible with. Jump to Italian Seafood-Salad Pasta Salad With Vietnamese Noodles Pasta Salad with Peas and Pesto Healthy Summer Pasta Salad with Grilled Zucchini, Corn & Peppers tossed in a flavorful (vegan) Cilantro Pesto Sauce.
Summer Pasta Salad instructions
- Boil pasta. Drain and cool.
- Mix vegetables and pasta in large bowl. Mix in mayo, Half and Half, and spices..
- Chill and serve..
Rice noodles make this light & GF! These easy summer side dishes will be the talk of any party. Our delicious Rainbow Summer Pasta Salad is no-fuss with a simple olive oil dressing you'll love. You might be thinking, what, just olive oil? Where's the rest of the dressing?