Pizza Pasta Salad. In my pizza pasta salad I included mozzarella, pepperoni, green bell pepper, black olives, red onion Repurpose your leftover pizza toppings into this deliciously simple Italian style pizza pasta salad. This Pizza Pasta Salad is great for summer get togethers! It is loaded with pepperoni, tomatoes It is also a very kid friendly pasta salad.
It is the perfect salad for a busy day Back to the pizza salad. This pasta salad recipe is actually really easy, and it is also. Pizza Pasta Salad was created with pizza in mind. You can cook Pizza Pasta Salad using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pizza Pasta Salad
- It’s 2 cups of pasta (any smaller shape).
- It’s 2 cups of assorted veggies (whatever you'd like to use).
- Prepare 3/4 cup of mozzarella cheese, cubed or pearls.
- You need 3/4 cup of sliced pepperoni.
- You need 1/4 cup of freshly grated parmesan.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of olive oil.
- It’s 1/4 cup of red wine vinegar.
- Prepare 2 of large cloves garlic, grated or finely minced.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of dried oregano.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of black pepper.
- It’s 1/4 tsp. of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp. of dried basil.
Instead of crust, it begins with shell pasta. I like to use the small shell pasta because it makes it more similar to a macaroni salad. Pizza Pasta Salad has all the flavors of a delicious pizza. Mini pepperoni, olives, green bell pepper, cubes of cheese Pizza Pasta Salad. posted by Christy Denney
Pizza Pasta Salad step by step
- Cook pasta according to package directions. I used bowtie pasta. Drain and rinse with cold water. Place in a large bowl and set aside..
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, red wine vinegar, oregano, basil, salt and pepper. Set it aside..
- Add your veggies to the pasta. I used diced red onion, diced bell pepper, and small brocoli florets. Use whatever you'd like. Then add the mozzarella, parmesan and sliced pepperoni. Toss it all together..
- Pour the vinaigrette over everything and toss to combine. Chill for 2 or so hours before serving. Store covered in the fridge..
This Pasta Salad is wrapped in a Homemade Italian Dressing and loaded with all the best Pizza Toppings! This Pizza Pasta Salad recipe is quick and easy to make, it's tossed with a simple Italian vinaigrette, and you can customize it with all of your favorite pizza toppings! Transfer cooled pasta to a large bowl and stir in oil. Add vinegar, sun-dried tomatoes, artichoke hearts, bocconcini, pepperoni, basil and oregano. Layer up pasta with sundried tomato pesto, salami, olives, plum tomatoes, mozzarella cheese and basil in this clever lunchbox mix.