Mediterranean Pasta Salad. This Mediterranean pasta salad recipe is made with cucumbers, tomatoes, kalamata olives, red onions and feta cheese. It's the easy pasta salad is always the hit of the party! Mediterranean Pasta Salad. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
I love making pasta salads during the spring and summer months. This chilled Mediterranean pasta salad comes together in no time! I was craving a cold Mediterranean pasta salad one afternoon and by golly, I went ahead and made one! You can cook Mediterranean Pasta Salad using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mediterranean Pasta Salad
- You need 1 of red bell pepper.
- You need 1 of yellow bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 of orange bell pepper.
- Prepare 16 oz of feta cheese.
- It’s 10 oz of pitted or sliced black olives.
- Prepare 12 oz of tricolor rotini pasta.
- You need 1/2 lb of cherry or grape tomatoes.
- You need 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- It’s 1/4 cup of red wine vinegar.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of dried basil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of white sugar.
An easy vegetarian pasta recipe you can have for lunch, dinner. This Mediterranean-Inspired Pasta Salad is packed with sun-dried tomatoes, olives, artichoke Today I'm sharing this Mediterranean Pasta Salad recipe in full support of pasta salad season. Pasta salad is a summer staple at barbecues and cookouts. Part starchy side dish, part vegetable This recipe is bursting with the flavors of Mediterranean cuisine with the inclusion of tomatoes, fresh.
Mediterranean Pasta Salad instructions
- Boil water in a medium sized pan..
- Prep your peppers. Wash them first, then carefully cut the stem out of each one..
- Cut the pepper into halves from top to bottom, and rinse out what you can of the seeds..
- Cut into slices. I personally prefer to cut them in half afterwards, but that is optional..
- Put sliced peppers in a large bowl..
- Slice grape tomatoes into halves and add in with peppers. Add black olives..
- By now, you should be ready to cook your pasta. Once it is done, strain the noodles, rinse with cold water, and add it into the bowl as well..
- In a separate bowl, stir together olive oil, red wine vinegar, lemon juice, dried basil, onion powder, garlic powder, sugar, and red pepper flakes. Add mixture into large bowl..
- Stir in crumbled feta cheese..
- Chill before serving. If you have a balsamic fig glaze, you should try drizzling some on top of the serving for an additional sweetness!.
A simple Mediterranean pasta salad loaded with fresh arugula, sun-dried tomatoes, marinated artichoke hearts, pine nuts, kalamata olives, basil pesto and so much more! Any great pasta salad recipe is essentially a flexible formula—pasta salad is a wonderful blank canvas. Our Mediterranean pasta salad has—shockingly enough—Mediterranean flavors! Learn to make and enjoy this wonderful salad, perfect for a relaxing summer day. Cook the pasta according to packet directions until al dente (soft but with a slight bite).