Pizza Pasta Salad. In my pizza pasta salad I included mozzarella, pepperoni, green bell pepper, black olives, red onion Repurpose your leftover pizza toppings into this deliciously simple Italian style pizza pasta salad. This Pizza Pasta Salad is great for summer get togethers! It is loaded with pepperoni, tomatoes It is also a very kid friendly pasta salad.
It is the perfect salad for a busy day Back to the pizza salad. This pasta salad recipe is actually really easy, and it is also. Pizza Pasta Salad was created with pizza in mind. You can cook Pizza Pasta Salad using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pizza Pasta Salad
- Prepare 16 oz of elbow macaroni.
- It’s 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cider vinegar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 4 oz of sliced pepperoni, cut into bite sized pieces.
- Prepare 4 oz of canned sliced olives, drained.
- You need 2 cups of shredded cheese, of your choice.
Instead of crust, it begins with shell pasta. I like to use the small shell pasta because it makes it more similar to a macaroni salad. Pizza Pasta Salad has all the flavors of a delicious pizza. Mini pepperoni, olives, green bell pepper, cubes of cheese Pizza Pasta Salad. posted by Christy Denney
Pizza Pasta Salad instructions
- Cook pasta according to pkg directions. Drain well..
- In a medium bowl, mix together mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar, salt, & pepper until well combined..
- Add pasta to large bowl. Mix in pepperoni & olives. Stir in dressing. Add cheese & mix well..
- Serve. You can also chill before serving, if you prefer..
This Pasta Salad is wrapped in a Homemade Italian Dressing and loaded with all the best Pizza Toppings! This Pizza Pasta Salad recipe is quick and easy to make, it's tossed with a simple Italian vinaigrette, and you can customize it with all of your favorite pizza toppings! Transfer cooled pasta to a large bowl and stir in oil. Add vinegar, sun-dried tomatoes, artichoke hearts, bocconcini, pepperoni, basil and oregano. Layer up pasta with sundried tomato pesto, salami, olives, plum tomatoes, mozzarella cheese and basil in this clever lunchbox mix.