Tomato & Cheese Pasta. The tomato is the edible, often red berry of the plant Solanum lycopersicum, commonly known as a tomato plant. The species originated in western South America and Central America. Перевод слова tomato, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция tomato sauce — томатный соус, томатная паста tomato juice — томатный сок tomato ketchup — томатный. The genus is composed of nine generally accepted species.
Borrowed from Spanish tomate, from Classical Nahuatl tomatl, from Proto-Nahuan *tomatl. IPA(key): /təˈmɑː.toʊ/. (US) IPA(key): [tʰə̥ˈmɑɾoʊ]. (UK) IPA(key): [tʰə̥ˈmɑːtʰəʊ]. (General Australian) IPA(key): [tʰə̥ˈmɐːtʰɐʉ]. Rotten Tomatoes, home of the Tomatometer, is the most trusted measurement of quality for Movies & TV. You can have Tomato & Cheese Pasta using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tomato & Cheese Pasta
- You need 500 g (17.63 oz) of Pasta.
- You need 500 g (17.63 oz) of Sauce.
- Prepare 200 g (7.05 oz) of Mozzallerra cheese.
- It’s to taste of Basil leaves.
The definitive site for Reviews, Trailers, Showtimes, and Tickets. The tomato is native to South America. The tomato is a very popular fruit/vegetable. Tomatoes are high in many nutrients, and also contain a cancer-fighting substance called lycopene.
Tomato & Cheese Pasta step by step
- Boil pasta and drain the water..
- Mix with sauce. *Or, put sauce on pasta..
- How to make "Tomato Basil Sauce with Mascarpone & Parmesan Cheese" Recipe ID : 13168241.
- Put pasta on the plate..
- Put sliced mozzarella cheese on it..
- Wrap the plate and heat with microwave at 600W for 5 mins..
- Place some basil leaves on top and serve!.
Tomato, flowering plant of the nightshade family, cultivated extensively for its edible fruits. The fruits are commonly eaten raw, served as a cooked vegetable, used as an ingredient of prepared dishes. Siberian tomato seeds with raised temperature and germs tolerance. The original pronunciation of this Spanish loanword was. Tomato Firmware is a Linux based alternative to your router's operating system.