Italian Pasta Salad. So many tasty Italian pasta salads to choose from. Antipasto and pesto salads, creamy or tangy salads, and many more. Easy Italian Pasta Salad takes just minutes to make and can be eaten right away or refrigerated.
Just stick to this simple formula, cool the pasta correctly, and lean on this flavorful dressing every time you need to. Easy Italian pasta salad loaded with fresh vegetables, mozzarella, salami, and tossed in a tangy herb vinaigrette. Perfect side dish for your next party. You can have Italian Pasta Salad using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Italian Pasta Salad
- It’s 1 box of multi-color pasta.
- It’s 1 bottle of Kraft zesty Italian salad dressing.
- Prepare of Salt/ pepper.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- It’s 1 of small can sliced black olives.
- Prepare 1 package of pepperoni.
- You need 1 of small red onion, minced.
- Prepare 1 of English cucumber cubed.
- You need of Any cheese cubed.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 cup of Cherry tomatoes, halves.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1 pkg of thick sliced Ham, cut into small cubes.
Everyone always loves this cold Italian Pasta Salad recipe made with a simple homemade Italian dressing, rotini noodles, tomatoes, olives, mozzarella, pepperoni or hard salami, onion. How long does pasta salad with Italian dressing last? Pasta salad with the dressing on it can be stored for later with no problems. I was inspired to make this because I went on a Salami Bender* after the Salami Cream Cheese Roll I shared a couple of weeks ago.
Italian Pasta Salad step by step
- Boil pasta until tender. Rinse with cold water. Be sure to do this, or your cheese will melt..
- Drain off all water and add all ingredients to pasta. Pour over dressing and mix.
- After you have mixed all ingredients, sprinkle Parmesan cheese over the top. Stir again and keep in fridge until ready. Stir again right before serving.
I could never be a food magazine editor. Seriously amazing Italian pasta salad recipe! This easy and delicious Italian salad has so many flavors and textures and the aroma is mouthwatering! The Best Italian Pasta Salad Recipe, hands down. Your new go-to pasta salad for spring!