Penne Pasta salad. Classic pasta salad made with creamy pesto dressing and roasted tomatoes. The perfect quick + easy side dish. I was looking for a recipe for a Penne Pasta Salad that I had at a buffet on the weekend and this is it!
With a triple hit of seasonings from McCormick® Italian-Style Flavor Makers, this penne pasta salad with spinach, tomatoes and mozzarella is a summer potluck showstopper. An easy pasta salad with the veggies available in your pantry. It is so flexible that you can add your favorite vegetables. You can have Penne Pasta salad using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Penne Pasta salad
- You need 1 cup of penne pasta.
- You need 1 of chopped tomato.
- You need 1 of chopped cucumber.
- It’s 1 of small chopped onion.
- You need 1/2 cup of olives green or black (your choice).
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of lemon juice.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of italian salad dressing (you can find in any super store).
- You need of Parsley as required.
I had some leftover penne pasta that I cooked for Aj's lunch box. This Mediterranean penne pasta salad is perfect. Packed full of vegetables, it's such a healthy & delicious make ahead lunch! Then this meal prep Mediterranean penne pasta salad is for you!
Penne Pasta salad instructions
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water..
- Meanwhile, combine tomatoes, cucumbers, onions and olives. Mix in pasta. Combine remaining ingredients..
- Refrigerate before serving and served chilled penne pasta..🤩.
This easy penne pasta salad recipe is a great cold summer side. So before I tell you more about this Mediterranean penne pasta salad that I whipped up as our contribution, I want to talk a little bit about. Healthy penne pasta salad by the Greek chef Akis Petretzikis! Make easily this recipe for high protein penne served as a delicious salad! Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta.