Chef Miguel’s Creamy Spicy Mexican Pasta Salad. Great recipe for Chef Miguel's Creamy Spicy Mexican Pasta Salad. I guarantee you will have this at your next Mexican summer feast and then all of your guests will want the Prepare pasta according to package instructions. Mix dressing ingredients and set aside to let flavors meld.
Leave a comment below and let me know how you liked it! A colorful pasta salad with plenty of bold Mexican flavor. Could this salad be any easier? You can cook Chef Miguel’s Creamy Spicy Mexican Pasta Salad using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chef Miguel’s Creamy Spicy Mexican Pasta Salad
- You need 1/2 box of your favorite pasta (uncooked). I used bowtie on this one.
- You need 1 of Roma tomato, seeded and chopped.
- It’s 1/2 cup of black beans, drained and rinsed.
- It’s 1/3 cup of red onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of sweet corn.
- It’s 2 of jalapeños, diced (seeded for less heat) *I use 1 green and 1 red for a more colorful dish.
- It’s 1/4 of cilantro, chopped.
- It’s 1/4 cup of cotija cheese.
- It’s of Dressing:.
- It’s 1/2 cup of ranch dressing (*I used homemade).
- You need 1/2 of lime, juiced.
- It’s 2 tsp of Tajin seasoning.
- You need 1 tsp of Chili Powder.
- It’s to taste of Salt,.
Toss it all in a big bowl and done! A big part of what makes a It's hard to go wrong with this Spicy Mexican Pasta Salad because not only is it packed with a lot of flavor, it's so colorful and vibrant it makes you want to. This Mexican pasta salad is packed with veggies, beans, and the most amazing chili-lime dressing! It's got the perfect amount of spice and all the best "Mexican" flavors!
Chef Miguel’s Creamy Spicy Mexican Pasta Salad step by step
- Prepare pasta according to package instructions. Drain, rinse and cool..
- Mix dressing ingredients and set aside to let flavors meld..
- Chop/Dice all other ingredients and transfer to a mixing bowl..
- Add cooled pasta and dressing and gently combine..
- Refrigerate in an airtight container for at least an hour then serve. ENJOY!.
Plus it comes together pretty quickly — you don't have all that much veggie chopping and the dressing is just made by shaking. This Mexican Pasta Salad recipe is THE BEST and easily made vegan. It's loaded with southwest flavors and smothered in a creamy chipotle lime dressing. This Mexican Pasta Salad recipe is the best ever. It's loaded with creamy avocados, sweet corn, black beans, crunchy green peppers and.